Falling For Him (One Direction Fan Fic)

I parked my car in front of one of the many bars in London. I was meeting my friends, Lille (Pronounced Lilly) and  Aubrey, there. I pulled into a parking spot and walked inside. I saw 5 boys sitting at the bar. They all glanced back at me when I walked it. I looked at the blonde one. the other 4 boys say were I was looking. The blonde boy dropped the gaze first. He blushed and looked at he ground. I blushed and looked at the ground to, for I had just made a boy blush. 

"The 8 Ball Pool champ is here everyone!" Shouted the bartender. A few people started walking over to the pool table.  "Thanks  John!" I said. "Welcome Hun!" John replied back. "I'm first!" Shouted a man. "No need to shout everyone is right here!" I shouted back at him. I walked over to John. I gave him a hug. "Nice to see you outside of your flat since your...."John started saying. "I know what happened John. I told you not to talk about it." I scolded him. John was like a second older brother to me. My blood brother and parents died a month ago in a car accident. 

A Semi truck ran a stop light and it flipped the car into a ditch. I went back into the cleaning closet. I grabbed my pool cue. It had the Irish flag pattern. I saw the blonde boy that was sitting at the bar looking at me. I gave him a little smile. He blushed. "Get me the usual John." I said. John nodded. My usual was just a Shirley Temple. "Hey John?" I whispered, leaning towards him. "Yeah Lexi?"  I pointed to all 5 boys, "Give them a round on me would ya'?" I said. "Yeah." John said. I walked over to the pool table and started playing. 

~~3 Short Games of 8 Ball Pool later~~

I won every game, as usual. Everyone I play never gets a shot. A man grabbed my cue. "Get your hand off my cue." I said through clenched teeth. "No." He said. "Get your hand off my cue." I said loudly, closing my eyes and raising my head. He took his hands off my cue. I walked off. I put my cue back in the closet and walked back in the kitchen. I went back beside the freezer and grabbed my guitar. I almost ran back out. I sat the guitar behind the bar. "I'll be back John!" I shouted, running out to my car. I grabbed my book bag full of sheet music for my guitar. Once I locked the doors of my car I heard someone call my name. I looked down the lot a little ways and say my friends Aubrey and Lille. I ran over to them and gave them hugs. "Sorry we are late love. We are late, we were shopping for prom dresses." Lille said. "Its fine Lass! I'm glad your here!" I said. 

We walked into the Bar and sat down. "John!" I said, waving him down to us. We all ordered Shirley Temples. "John can you set my book bag with my guitar please Lad?" I asked, handing him my bag. John grabbed my guitar and put it in the closet.

After a while, our cups were almost empty. John was summoned by the 5 boys. They exchanged words. Suddenly John was preparing drinks. John walked over to us and sat the drinks down in front of us. John set one in front of Lille first, pointed, and said "That one is from the curly haired boy." He sat one in front of Aubrey, pointed, and said "That one is from the boy in stripped shirt." Then he sat one down infront of me. "This one is from the one that blushed at you." 

After John sat the drinks down, the three that ordered the drinks for us walked over to us. "Hello Love! My name is Harry." The curly haired boy said to Lille. "Hello, I'm Lille." She smiled at him. He smiled back. They shook hands. The boy wearing stripes said "Hello Beautiful. My name is Louis." Aubrey blushed and said "I'm Aubrey." They shook hands as well. "Hello, Lass. My name is Niall." The blonde boy said to me. He had a thick Irish accent. "Hello, Lad. My name is Lexington. But everyone calls me Lexi." Niall shook my hand. They sat by us. I glanced at Lille and Harry, they were deep in a conversation. I looked at Aubrey and Louis, they were talking. I glanced at Niall. "I liked your pool cue." He said nervously. "Thanks. My father  bought it for me when we went back to my grandfather's house." I told him, smiling. "Where does your grandfather live?" Niall asked, meeting my eyes. 

"Mullingar, Ireland. Our whole family lived there. Until Mum got a job as a nurse here in London." I said, looking at the floor. "Whats wrong Lass?" Niall asked, he sounded scared. "Memories." I said.  

I looked at Lille and Harry, and at Aubrey and Louis. Then I looked at Niall. I think it was pretty clear.

We were, Falling For Him.

HEY GUYS!!!!! Thanks for reading so far!  That was not the end, I promise! I'll try to update soon! Please Vote, Fan, and Comment! Feedback is welcome!