Emotional on the first date

Niall got out of the car first, then Harry, then Louis. They each helped their dates out of the limo. I stood by Niall as Harry help Lille out of the Limo. I leaned into Niall's shoulder and giggled as Lille blushed. After Louis helped Aubrey out of the limo, he shut the door and tapped the roof twice. That signaled the limo driver that we were all out and that he could drive off. Niall put his hand in mine as we walked into the bowling alley.

We all sat at a table. Aubry sat next to Louis. Lille sat next to Harry. I sat next to Niall. Before I knew it, the two other boys from the bar were there with two girls. One of them had a hot pink color on the tips of her hair and blond at the roots. It was really pretty on her.  Then there was a girl that had a light brown color of hair. "Hello Liam." Harry said to the one with the light brown haired girl. "Hello Zayn." Louis said to the one with the pink and blond haired girl. "Hello Louis, Harry, and Niall." Liam said. "Hello Lille, Aubrey, and Lexi." Zayn said. "This is my girl friend, Danielle Peazer." Liam said. She shook Lille, Aubrey, and I's hand. "Hello Danielle." Lille, Aubrey and I said in unison. Danielle let out a small laugh. 

"This is my girl friend, Perrie Edwards." Zayn said. We all shook Perrie's hand as well. Lille and Aubrey  looked at me after I shook Perrie's hand. "What?" I asked. "We were just seeing if we needed to take you out of the building and save everyone from your fan girl screams." Lille said. I blushed at the ground. "I don't do that." I said quietly. "Yeah you do, Lexi. Admit it. You would probably start screaming if the boys weren't here." Aubrey said. "Shut up!" I said, playfully smacking her arm. "Admit it Lexi." Lille said. "No." I said stubbornly. "Say it!" Aubrey. "NO! JIMMY PROTESTED!" I almost shouted. "SHHH!!!!" Aubrey said, putting her finger to her lips and giggling. Lille, Danielle and Perrie giggled to. Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry laughed. 

I blushed at the ground. Lille started doing something. "Lille?" I asked. She turned to me for a second and then went back to what she was doing. She was playing with Harry's hair. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Well, she isn't putting her hat on." Aubrey said. "I'm playing with Hazza's hair. What the hells it look like?" Lille said. Lille, Aubrey and I started giggling again. "Harry your hair is sooooo curly!" Lille said in awe. I face palmed. "What are we going to do with you Lille?" I asked. I glanced at Lille again. This time she was straightening Harry's tie. 

A woman came and took our order. Most of us got a soda. Niall and I got a Coke. Harry got an Apple Juice. Louis got a Mountain Dew. Aubrey and Lille both got a A&W Root Beer. (Sorry girls! I didn't know what kind of pop you liked so I just picked one. Please forgive me!) Everyone else got a water. We got a big Nacho platter to share. Since the place was fairly empty we got our food with in 10 minutes. After we finished the nachos everyone started to talk to their dates. I glanced at Niall. He had nacho cheese and chip crumbs on his cheek. I don't know how it got there but I wanted to tell him about it. "Niall you have something on your cheek." I said. 

He brushed both of his cheeks lightly. "Did I get it?" Niall asked. "Not quiet." I said. He brushed his cheeks again. "Did I get it now?" He asked again. "Here let me get it." I said. I leaned over and got the cheese off. I started brushing the chip crumbs off his cheeks. I felt Niall looking at my eyes. I glanced at his eyes. They were so blue. I blushed and leaned back to the normal sitting position. I placed my hand on my leg. Soon after, I felt a hand in mine. I glanced at the hand and then looked at Niall. "Sorry." He mouthed, taking his hand out of mine and placing it on his leg. "Its alright." I mouthed back. I placed my hand in his. I scooted my chair closer to his. I glanced at Aubrey. I smiled at her. 

She used her eyes to get my attention to her hand. She made a motion. I glanced at her face again. "Getting close I see." She mouthed and winked at me. "Shut up!" I mouthed back, laughing. I layed my head on Niall's shoulder. I lifted my head when I felt Niall's body tense. He leaned over til his mouth was by my ear. "Getting tired already Lexi?" He whispered into my ear. He leaned back. I leaned to his ear. "No. Just enjoying the night." I whispered back. I leaned back and gave him a smile. 

I tried to focus on what everyone was talking about. I heard Lille say something about her mum and dad. Then I heard Aubrey say something about her brother. I stiffened. I felt Niall clench my hand twice lightly. I glanced at him. "Are you OK?" He mouthed. I nodded. I felt tears in my eyes. "I'll be right back." I said as a single tear fell from my eye. I started walking towards the girls bathroom"What happened?" I heard Harry say. "I don't know." I heard Lille say. "Niall what happened?" I heard Louis ask. "I don't know either Louis." I heard him say. I closed the bathroom door. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red. I heard the door open.  Behind me in the mirror I saw Perrie and Danielle standing there. I gave them a weak smile. "Whats wrong darling?" Perrie asked me. "Its nothing." I said. "If it was nothing you wouldn't be crying. Whats wrong?" Danielle said.  Iturned around and looked at them.

"Family is just an emotional topic for me." I said. Perrie came and gave me a hug. "Let it out sweet heart. Everythings alright." She said. I started bawling. Danielle came and joined the hug. I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Danielle whispered. She separated from the hug and opened the door. "Is Lexi OK? Can I see her?" I heard a voice say "Just a sec." Danielle said to the  person. "Some one wants to see you, Hun." She said. "Thank you Perrie." I whispered to Perrie. I gave her a little squeeze. I walked to the door to see Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall standing there. Zayn opened his arms. "Hug?" He asked. That was all I needed. I embrased him in a hug. I put my face on his shoulder. "I'm sorry boys." I said after I separated from his hug. "I tried not to get emotional."  I said. 

"Its alright, Love. We all have our moments in time when we cry." Harry said. "Yeah. I guess your right Harry." I said with a smile. "Shall we bowl?" Louis asked me. I nodded. We all went and got our shoes and our bowling balls.