Chapter 9 Keep Holding On!!

Kurt stepped back and smiled then his face fell as he gripped his stomach and screamed. Everyone had left them alone

"Kurt what’s wrong?"

"It hurts baby ... the ... the babies something is wrong."

Blaine looked down and could see Kurt’s pants where wet and it was a red tint to it.

"Kurt did any one push you or bump you at all."

Blaine asked this as he led Kurt out of the building to his car where the glee kids where standing waiting to tell them congratulations in moving in together. When they saw then they started asking them what was going on and it was not helping.

"EVERYONE JUST BACK THE FUCK UP!!!"

They all stopped and moved away then Rachel opened her big mouth.

"You know we are just asking don’t have to yell...."

"RACH IF YOU OPEN THAT BIG MOUTH OF YOURS AGIN I WILL KILL YOU MOVE!!"

Rachel looked mad and ran off.

"Kurt get in I’m taking you to the ER."

Blaine opened the door for Kurt and ran to his said why yelling at the others.

"I’m taking him to the ER tell his dad and please my mom to it’s the babies."

All their eyes got wide as the two soon to be dads drove off to the ER....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Not much later in the Anderson home Kim Anderson and Burt Hummel were drinking some coffee like they have done often when the boys where gone.

"Now… now Burt mind your manners."

Burt come from behind her and kissed her cheek.

"And what if I don't want to we are both grown adults that either lost their spouse or put them in jail there is nothing wrong with me asking you out."

She giggled and leaned in to his hug when her phone beeped she picked it up with a smile and Burt was walking back to the sofa when he heard the shatter of her coffee cup on the floor.

"What’s wrong Kim?"

He ran over to her and took her phone from her shaky hands as he saw the message he started to cry then looking back at her he hugged her and pulled her out to the car where they drove to the ER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finn ran down the hall after texting Burt and Kim to find Rachel.

"Rachel ... Rachel please answer me we need to get to the ER."

Rachel came out of the girl’s bathroom and she looked at him with a scared look on her face.

"Why do we need to go to the ER?"

Finn looked down as a tear found its way down his cheek.

"Kurt .... There something wrong with the babies I’m not sure..."

Rachel grabbed Finns hand and ran down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He was fine then the pain hit and then there was the red Liquid and I just drove him here is he going be ok?"

Kurt was holding Blaine’s hand as a pain shot through him and he screamed.

"Kurt is going to be fine my main concern is the babies they are to early but Kurt is in full out labor and we can’t stop it he is dilated to 7cm and he is going to have to push soon I’m sorry I’ll be back in about 10 minuets’ I am sorry to say that it is too late for any pain meds you’re going to have to do this without them Kurt I’m sorry."