Coffee and actors

It was Friday night and Sulli was home relaxing by herself because Sehun was in their room doing some work and her friends were way too busy as they claimed. Sulli was watching the drama "Descendants Of The Sun" She loved it so much. She laughed as the characters made jokes and fought with each other. Sulli was so into it. She drank coffee so she could stay up all night. Sehun tiredly walked into the living room and saw Sulli drinking coffee. He snuck up  behind her and took the coffee mug from her hands. She turned around and pouted at Sehun.

"Hey, give me my coffee." Sulli said and tried to reach for the cup but Sehun moved so she couldn't reach it.

"I don't want to." Sehun said and he stuck out his tongue at her.

"Sehun please." She tried to say beg. Sehun ignored her and took a sip of her coffee. He loved the sweet taste of it and took another sip, and another, and another.

"Don't finish it!" Sulli yelled and took the cup away.

"You look so cute when you're mad." Sehun said pinching her cheeks.

"Sehun I'm trying to watch my drama." She said a bit annoyed.

"I have to talk to you though so please pause it." He said seriously. Sulli hesitated for a second before she paused her drama.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being so tough on you yesterday. Going to college is your choice and I shouldn't be the one telling you to go. Though I'd prefer you to go." Sehun confessed and Sulli smiled.

"It's not that I don't want to go it's just that I'll have other responsibilities. Sehun we're getting married that means we'll have kids and I want to be there and raise my kids. Besides, Krystal and I are going to be ambassadors of Blanc and Eclare. Right now I want to focus on my career and when the time comes, my family." She said feeling satisfied that Sehun actually listened to her this time.

"At least you have a plan for yourself." Sehun said feeling proud that his wife actually knew what she wanted to do with her future and that their potential family was included in it too.

"Of course I do, if I didn't I'd be screwed." Sulli said throwing her hands in the air. Sehun smiled seeing his fiancée look so cute.

"You're so adorable." Sehun said as he pinched her nose. Sulli pushed his hand away and pouted holding her nose.

"Hey, stop that! Are you even aware that it hurts?" Sulli said still holding her nose so Sehun couldn't pinch it once again.

"Don't be such a baby it was just a light pinch." Sehun said.

"Oh Sehun just go do your work and let me watch my Drama."

"Choi Jinri it's past midnight, let's go to sleep."

"Come on Sehun, Song Joongki is in this one." Sulli whined. Sehun rolled his eyes because everywhere he went people talked about Song Joongki. At his work place all the girls did was talk about him and not get their work done properly. He thought at home he could at least get a break from the Joongki fever but he thought wrong.

"What is so special about this dude?" He asked standing up and crossing his arms.

"Just watch with me." Sulli said making him sit down.

"Never, Choi Jinri this guy is not good for you."

"Really how so?" She asked focusing on the screen where the Joongki was.

"He's distracting you from me. Don't you feel bad for me? Poor husband getting ignored by his wife." Sehun said pouting but his soon to be wife wasn't even paying attention to him which made him more jealous of Song Joongki.

Short chapter I know lmaoo I'm sorry. I'm trying to end this fanfic soon..I personally am not satisfied with it but it's my most read fanfic so I won't delete it like the others and just push myself to update.

-Mxinha ❤️️