Prologue

Story of Gong Minzy from 2NE1

Mandy Gizan was just a student who loves a boy but when the three 'it' came, her world turned upside down.

[Mandy's Pov]

We're different in many ways but we're the same when it comes on love, no difference.

He cared about me and I did the same, I trust him and he did the same. We respect each other nothing and no one can tear us apart. We believe that as long as you love each other no one can destroy your relationship but I'm wrong.

Time. For other's it's precious, you know the famous quote? 'Time is Gold' but for me? It's our destroyer, our love story destroyer. Mostly when it partnered with Fate.

Fate. The player of people's lives. It really likes to play peoples feeling and it is one of the most deadly playwr of love. When fate strikes you, be ready of its attack it might cause you badly.

Pain. You can feel it when you loved someone. You will ger hurt because of wrong timing. You will get hurt because of fate.

You're going to feel and experienced these three when you love but what if its going to play with you this early?

I love him and he loves me, the feeling is mutual. I know that's the only requirements of love, but I'm wrong.

We had the right love at the wrong time.