Meeting the dragonets

Frankie POV
Me the Sandwing flew into a piece of the land where nothing controlled. It was my hideout. Once we landed, something or someone barreled into me. I get up and hiss at what ran into me. "Why are you hissing at me? Didn't you see a green Mudwing nearly run into you!?! Or are you stupid!?!" "Did you just call the daughter of queen Glacier stupid?!?! You're going to die Now!" I lunge at the Mudwing with my claws out stretched. I land on her back and dig my claws into her back and bite her head, gaining control of which way she runs. Right before she runs into a tree, I hop off her back and she runs into the tree, getting stuck. 'That's what you get for calling me stupid. Btich! I ain't no stupid Icewing, Youre a dumbass Mudwing! You should be apologizing to me! I'm the daughter of Queen Glacier! That means I should be respected mire than what you did!' "What's your name Mudwing? Or do you not have a name?" She didn't speak. "Answer me when I'm talking to you!" "My name is Amber! Okay!? I'm sorry for calling you stupid! I just realized you are the daughter of Queen Glacier. I shouldn't have called you stupid. Sorry." After I forgave her, a gold skywing crashed on top of the Sandwing I saved. "Hey! Watch where your standing!" "You watch were your flying! I was just standing up, minding my own business, and you have the guts to crash into me!" "Sorry. I'm Anjana. Skywing with scales of gold. You are?" "Oasis. My name was placed on me in honor of the perished queen of the Sandwing tribe. Then I hatched and they regretted naming me Oasis. They say I'm a defect. My scales are brown. Not yellow or white." The Skywing named Anjana flew into the air and came back moments later with a Seawing with scales as white as snow, a Rainwing with scales as blue as the sea and a Nightwing with scales as red as dragon blood. "Meet Foam, Jasmine, and Blood. We don't know why he and Jasmine were given the names of scavengers. We just were. Foam was named because of her white scales and Blood got his name from how red his scales are. As red as dragon blood."