Run away

Frankie POV
I woke up early today. It was the day I ran away. I only did this so I could meet other dragons and help myself train for my fight against my mom. I left a note on the wall of my mom's cave. It read this. 'Dear mother, I'm running away and won't return until I turn 19. Don't bother to search for me. I'm running away not because I hate it here, but for the ability to meet new dragons and train myself for the battle we will have when I return at age 19. I want to be judged by other tribes and meet other dragons like me. Remember, I'll return when I'm 19 years old. I'll return with better knowledge on life and why I was meant to be here. To me, this running away, is a quest to find the true me and to find out my purpose in life and purpose on this planet. I'll never forget you in my travels. Love your eldest daughter, Frankie.' I used my ice breath to make a small icicle and stuck it on the note, pinning the note to the wall. Once I got that done, I left the palace. I then flew out of the tribe territory and flew into Sandwing territory. I walked around until I bumpped into someone. Once we got up, I saw that it was a Sandwing. But she was brown. Not the average Sandwing scale color. She got up and hid behind me. I guess she was running away as well. I gave her a look that said 'follow me. Ill lead you to safety. I promise'. She nodded her head and we flew into the air and flew into the clouds, hiding from the angry Sandwing guards.