Taemin & Kai

TM: Hey Bro how u doin?

JI: So good man! U?

TM: Fine! How about some chatting we haven't talked since a long time!

JI: Yeah!

TM: How about Krystal? I'n too late but in our photoshoot. Do u, by chance, have any feelings for her?

JI: I guess u saw the fanarts, huh? Nup! She is just a job mate and we don't pick who we have photoshoots with, u know, i guess?

TM: yeah i know, but u sure u have no feelings for her?

JI: yeah i'm sure. I guess i have some feelings for another woman but i am not considering of even revealing anything about her now. Coz actually she's a fan and i don't want to harm her. She wants to be an idol. If it happens i'm gonna reveal. But if it doesn't we'd better stay like this. But Tae, u r the only one who knows, okay?

TM: Okay. I also agree with u. Revealing it will harm both of u. But tell me, is she pretty?

JI: So much Taemin! I can't explain her beauty! She is..! I can't find the word! Who said nobody is perfect? She is more than perfect!! Btw, she is too damn hot and sexy..

TM: i knew it. This is the most important thing for u. Lol.

JI: well, u really know me. Haha but i also like every other thing about her. And she is not that very crazy fan-like she is so calm and cute. And she blushes a lot.

TM: haha lucky u. A relationship with a fan is a bit hard, i guess. Getting in a relationship with an idol is easier. But there are so many pretty fans are waiting out there. So why not make'em happy?

JI: this is exactly what i think about. And i love every single fan of mine. I really need to face them with this.

TM: yeah. Now let's stop talking about this. How about taeyeon's mv? She looks gorgeous man! She is just a goddess ( ˘ ³˘)♥

JI: i know right! But she's taken tae! Don't think about it!

TM: you got me wrong! I just see that she is talented,.. Maybe more...

JI: haha

TM: btw, this girl is she an international or an korean fan?

JI: international but she is good at Korean. Her korean is so cute.

TM: aww i really need to see her.

JI: in ur dreams!!

TM: I know!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
I know this part is so crappy and that i took too long to update. I am so sorry!! The school started and i am so busy with studying and everything is just running to fast!! And my midterm exams are next week! Everything is just going so fast. I feel like i need to talk to the time for a minute and tell him to take it easy on me.

How about taeyeon's mv??!!

She was damn pretty!!!

And about kai's gf .. That's u lol

Again sorry!!

Btw thank u for the 500 followers!! Kamsahamnida (^~^)

Luv yall <3