The Reflection.

A girl named Isabella was babysitting her cousins for the night, She had just tucked them in and was heading downstairs to watch some TV, She made herself a coffee and walked into the lounge, She took down a gulp of coffee before flicking on the TV.

14 Minutes later, She saw a man at the glass sliding board waving behind the television, She thought it was a prank someone like the kids were pulling on her, She got up and opened the sliding door, 

Nothing was there, 15 Minutes passed, The man was still waving.

Isabella was scared now, She grabbed the wireless phone beside her and called the police.

Apparently the police were close, so they said they would be there soon.

When the police came they saw Isabella terrified staring lifelessly at the cops.

They looked around and opened the glass sliding door, Nothing was there.

The Cops looked at the television as they said to Isabella. "Things like that don't help matters either."

Isabella was watching a horror movie by the name of, "Dawn of the Scarecrows."

The Cops started walking towards the door when one turned around, He saw wet footprints walking behind the couch.

Isabella hadn't seen anyone outside, it was the reflection of someone behind her.