TWO

TWO

JEREMY

  Jeremy looked unsure.

Maybe we should just leave it alone..
Jeremy thought.

But he couldn't say that to his best friend."Let's do this."He said with a smile.Zoey smirked. They made their way slowly to the glowing object. Once they were close enough the figure  of a book came into view. Zoey knelt down and was about to open the book, but then Jeremy said, "Wait!I saw this in a movie once." He said taking the book from her gently.

Zoey raised an eye brow.

He set it on the table and blew on the book, causing dust to fly every where,

Jeremy grinned.

Zoey coughed. "Cool!"She giggled.

Jeremy opened a book, there was a note he read it out loud:

Before you move on in this book I must inform you that once you open this book there is no turning back. You will account on one of the greatest adventures of your life. But also the deadliest.

You're throwing away your life now.

And starting a new one.

If you have any common sense DO NOT OPEN this book. If you do you are making a great mistake.
But if you don't you're also missing out on an adventure of a life time.

Choose wisely.

Your faith is in your hands once you open this book.

When you read these pages out loud. You will go into the book. There is no way of escaping. You'll be drawn to read the book out loud once you to past this page.

Good luck.

"That's all it says."He said."It must be some joke or trick."Jeremy added.

Zoey stayed quiet, as if she was thinking."I don't know Jeremy, I mean he can either mean that there great stories in this book and you can't stop reading until this book is over. Or what if something happens as soon as you open this book? What if it's exactly what he says, what if there will be a whole other world?" Zoey said, her dark blue eyes were dreamy and sparkled.

Jeremy disagreed with her.
He thought that she was letting her imagination take over.
  Again, he didn't want to hurt his best friend.

"I don't know Zoe, I mean that's impossible.."Jeremy stated.

"And even if it is real we will be risking our lives."He said. "But we will be also missing out on a adventure!" Zoey said, not giving up.

"I don't know Zoey.." He muttered.

Zoey frowned. "You're right. I promise not to do it okay. I'll just take the book home, and look at the pictures, I'll read it in my head."She promised.

Jeremy studied her.

"Alright."He finally said.

"Now let's get out of here."Zoey suggested.