*Chapter 7

Dear You,

This morning I was riding in the car to school with my dad and I was very stressed because I thought our English project (that I haven't finished yet) was due (which it wasn't). And then you texted me. And suddenly my day got a whole lot better. And suddenly I wasn't all that stressed. And you didn't even say anything that interesting either. All you said was, "What time do you leave for school?" It was just the fact that you took time out of your day to text me that increased my mood. We texted the whole way to school. I have realized that this has become some sort of routine. You would text me at, surprisingly, the same time I put my backpack in the trunk of my dad's car. Whenever I get to school I would ask you if you would be late even though you leave at the same time every morning and you're always on time.

Then in first you would text me and say no I'm in school. Then I would say okay and you would respond with "hey baby😍😘". At first this really confused me and I even showed Joe and she said what the heck. But I went along with it and said it back. Now it's just how we talk to each other. And then we would have long conversations about how boring math is because, coincidentally, we have different math classes at the same times.

I love how we talk to each other now. I love how you call me baby and I call you babe. I just wish we could say it to each other in real life. I wish our text life was real. I wish you were mine. I wish I could tell you how much I love you and just cuddle with you all day. I wish we could fall asleep together after having long "study sessions". I wish I could kiss your face. I wish you would tell me how much you love me and kiss my face. When we meet at the lockers in the morning, I wish you would give me the biggest good morning hug and every hug would be better than the one from the day before. I wish we could have cheesy dates and just talk on and on and on forever. I wish we would have good night facetimes, snapchats, and texts. I wish you could've asked me to homecoming because we talked to each other more than we talked to our own dates. I wish you would be the romantic you are to me. But I don't wish you didn't like that other girl. And I don't wish she never liked you. Because she makes you happy...and that's all that matters.

Love,
Me