The Reaping

. The walk to the Justice Building was long and quite to think that in a couple minute a kid will go to a place were for sure they will get killed and that might be me. I guess Katniss noticed because she smiles at me and I smile back " Its going to be ok" Katniss says " I hope" I say quietly to myself. Then we get to the Justice Building. Then Katniss stops " Ok prim we are going to sighn in now, there goig to prick your finger just to get a little bit of blood" says Katniss "What!" I say worried. "Dont worry it doesnt hurt much just a little." Says Katniss "ok." I say. Then I walk up to a peacekeeper she has a huge needle in her hand and hold out her hand i guve her my hand she opens it and she sticks the needle in my finger and i jumped then she said next and i went to the group of 12 year olds.

Then i turned and saw Katniss walk to the group of sixteen year olds. Then Effie Trinket comes on stage then she taps the microphone "welcome welcome to the 74th Hunger Games." Then we see a video about the uprising . "And now its time to pick this years hunger game tributes." Says Effie " and as always ladies first." Oh no, this is the time i have been avoiding my whole life. Please dont be me please dont be me please dont be, me i say over and over in my head. Effie sticks her hand in and takes out a paper she opens it reads in and stands still she waits a couple seconds which feels like an eternity the she says "Primrose Everdeen. "

~~,~,,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry short chapter its just i really wanted to update because i didnt want to take forever to update but hope you like it.

-

Jessy05485