Justice Building

Me and my mother walk to the Justice building as we walk we met up with Gale. We didnt speak, what could we say. I guess we all are in shock. Then we finally got to the Justice Building me and my mother went in to see Katniss first as i entered i saw Katniss looking out a window she quickly turned around she quickly came to hug me i hugged her back.

I started tearing up "listen, listen prim your gonna be alright ok, its going to be ok you can sell cheese from your goat and gale will bring you game." I nodded slightly " But promise me something." I said " anything" she anwsered "prosimes me youll try to win really try" she nodded we hugged again then she stud up and talked to my mother i didnt play attention i just kept think that this might be the last time i see katniss.

Then i get up and all three of us hug then a peacekeeper comes in and says " times up." I start panicking then i fell myself getting pushed out the room i turn and see Katniss the last words i hear her say are " I promise prim- " shes cut off by the door slamming shut .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sorry for the short chapter ill try to make longer chapters and ill try to update every Tuesday. And thank u for still reading and please please please be patient. Thanks guys ✌peace!!!