chapter one!

My name is Martha, I am 16 years young and I recently moved to Los Angeles, California because my mom as offered a job here. I had to leave behind my pet goldfish because my mom said he tank water would splish splash all over her car so I flushed him down the toilet. His name was Aporia. WOw, aporia was sucha good fish, i loved him.

so lol we got out house and omg a cute boy lives next door!!!! im staring at him through my window rn. he kinda looks annoying/: OH SHITTY! he saw me. i quickly ducked down into my sink. he throws a stick and a dog comes running from behind him and fetches it. I can hear him saying "good boy gurnie" or something.

my mom said i should talk to the boy

but its not that simple, it never is. boys (or people in general) dont like me. im the "Weird" girl.

but i conquer my fear and i go outside to see him. I am about to say hi when i feel a hard object collide with my face. i look down and see its the fucking stick. the fucking dipshit nieghbor hit me with a fuCKING STICK. he runs over to me to apologize and im like "yo its cool imma go" but he grabs my hand and hes like:

no..stay... im matthew espinosa.

and i look up into his poopstained eyes and his lips curl into smirk. he whispers " come play fetch with us;;;)))"

so i spit in his eyes and step on his toes and walk away.

damn:/ why couldn't i have had a cool neighbor

I lay in bed thinking about my encounter early with matt. 'espinosa..espisssssssnosa...espissbaby...pissbaby" yes. yes this is it. hes a pissbaby.