Chapter 39: Disappointment And Frustration

"The best thing in the world is seeing failure in losers' eyes."

--

You wasted not time and immediately rushed to the address sent to you. When you got here, you saw a simple but magnificent house presented in front of you. A large front garden and a neat but small porch. The lights were off so you assumed that no one was there. But why would Iana send this address to you? There must be a reason.

You crept inside the house, not really caring if you look like a thief or a weirdo, careful not to make any sounds. But then you heard something upstairs and you stiffened. It was giggles.

You walked up the staircase, not admiring the paintings that hung on the walls. You saw about five rooms in the top floor but you immediately knew what room you're suppose to check first. You walks over to the room with a slightly open door and you peeked through the small space, only for you to gasp lightly.

Iana and Kaize were there, together, snuggling in each other's arms. You felt anger towards Kaize but mostly at Iana. You trusted her and she broke it. Hypnotized by disappointment, frustration, and anger, you slammed the for open, causing the two so called lovers to jump and direct their gaze to you.

"(Y/N)!" they chorused in shock.

"I can explain!" Iana shouts, standing up and rushing to you.

You glared at Iana. "How dare you?! I sacrificed myself to fake date Kaize and here you are, falling for him all over again?! You hypocrite! You warned me about falling for Tadashi's tricks and here you are, doing exactly that except with Kaize! What kind of friend are you? Oh don't tell me, the stupid one?"

Iana hung her head in shame. "I'm sorry..."

"Stay out of this, (Y/N). If Iana still loves me, that's her decision, not yours. You made it clear that you only used me for revenge but it looks like Iana can't resist me." Kaize smirks.

Jackass

"That's right, she can't resist you. Trashes does need to stick together." You rolled your eyes as you said this.

Kaize glared at you while Iana sobbed. "Stop crying, you have no right to cry! Liars aren't suppose to cry. Wipe your tears right now!" You yelled, walking over to where Iana stood and then slapping her right across face. Your action seemed to shock her ad yet to be processed by her mind as her mouth hung open. Kaize tried to butt in but you shoved him away from you two.

"Whatever you and Iana have, it's over." You grabbed Iana and lead her to the door. But then you stopped, realizing something. You faced Kaize once again, a sinister smirk playing on your lips.

"Oh, and our so called relationship is over." You said and the left then hell like house, dragging Iana along with you.

You were overwhelmed by the unfortunate things that was happening to you. It was all to fast and you wanted nothing but rest.

You were a little bit tired of this drama.

--