Chaper 1 - Help

"Fuck", I scream as I lock myself in the lecture hall. Sweat drips down my forehead as I slide my back down the wall down to the cold stone floor. My breathing begins to get shaky and tears start to fall. I can feel my weak muscles give out. I've been running for hours from an enemy without a face, without a body...

I'm scared shitless

         But why? It's not like anything is actually chasing after me, nothing's going to hurt me. So why am I still running and locking doors behind me and screaming bloody freaking murder. Blood starts to drip down to the floor from my nose, soon I'm coughing it up.

Here come the tears again.

           I'm doubled over in a corner of a former place of learning, coughing up blood and getting dizzier and dizzier by the second. This imaginary figure is now killing me from the inside out. Im dead, I know I won't survive this. I hate the sight of blood, hate it coming out of my throat, hate it dripping to the floor from my nose and chin. I hate everything to do with this current moment. Most of all I hate the thing that's somehow killing me without existing. Is this really how it's going to end? Killed by something that doesn't exist?

               The door! What's wrong with the door? I hear heavy pounding from the other side, each blow cracking the faux hardwood. I can hear it splintering more and more. Whatever I said before, screw it. This thing is real, it's trying to kill me, and it's probably going to succeed. The door just broke open.

               I don't have much time left so I might as well say this now. My name is Clarrisa Frost, I'm twenty years old and I live in Los Angeles, California. If you find this, make sure nobody comes to this place. More deaths because of...whatever the hell this is...not another death is necessary. Fuck, It's here! This is it I guess, Clarrisa Frost signing off, goodbye.........