Keep My word: The Story

Ginawa ko lang po ito dahil inspired po ako sa manga na Namaikizakari...Actually, activity po namin ito nung Grade 9....Kung ayaw nyo pong basahin,hindi po kita pinipilit...Salamat

Enjoy :>

..........................................................................................................................................................................................
It was terribly hot day in the gym were lot of men worked- out. The men had taken off their shirts in the machine where Sora Carlyle worked. She saw the perspiration rolled in little rivuletsdown their "abs" were emphasized. She feel not a breath of air entered the large enclosure where the men worked.

"Hey! (snap), What the, Excuse Me!"

"Eh? Oh sor-" -Sora

Sora was out of her mind when she saw Ibara Michael. She saw his body full of perspiration. Sora was a trainor and a coach in basketball club. She was the son of legendary athletic of Legend City and the daughter of Queen of Shoujo University. She had the traits of her parents.

"Oh sorry Ibara, please give your clothes in the machine, the other worker will hold it. And dont forget to gain your strength and improve your potential. This is your final game and don't miss it."

"And you? You will retired from being the best trainor and a coach?

Huh! I will not do what do you wish Miss Sora Carlyle."

"You, Ibara Michael!! You know what will happen if you and your team mates will not win! Why and waht are you saying that stupid word?

"I know what will happen, don't worry" ---Ibara

"If you know what will happen, say it!" ---Sora

"Me.....and.....you will not, be, together" ---Ibara

"What the, its not. You!" ---Sora

"So it's not huh? Ok I get your point." ---Ibara

So the game begin. Ibara's team can't break the score of their oppent. Even thugh it was first quarter. Sora feels that Naruse didn't serious the game. So she had replace another player for him and they got and broke the score until it reaches third quarter, without Ibara, they didn't have any score. So...

"Miss Sora Carlyle, let me finish the game. Please!"

So the third abd last quarter, Ibara drive it and break the score. Until the last minute to shoot.

"Ibara! Please win it for me, and for our dreams!!!

(Ibara talking to himself) " Ofcourse to your dreams, for you and for me"

The game end. And the next day come. (Saturday).

"Hay! My beloved coach Sora Carlyle. What's the meaning yesterday? Why you don't answering me? Hey I'm talking to you my-"

"Will you please shut up. you know what is my point. Our dreams is to be the legend! And, and, (sigh) tomorrow meet me in the....Oh no, here, follow what was written."

The Sunday come. Ibara didn't waste his time to follw what was the letter. The letter was to be meet to airport. Sora will go to America to lived with her parents in 5 years. But Sora will talk to her parents only for 1 year because she had her work and be with Ibara. she will confess her true feelings. Even they are had a misunderstanding to each other.

Ibara run fastly and finally he saw Sora. He hug fastly at her back and give a word that will keep their dreams and promise. Both of them a tears fell down.

(The bell rung) "Please proceed to your plain. The flight to America will be 3 minutes."

"------------please keep my word" ---Ibara

" I wll, promise, I will keep it" ---Sora

.................................................................................................................................

Actually mahaba po ang istoryang ito...Kaso di ko na pinahaba kasi one day lang ginawa yan,

kung  gusto nyo pong ilagay ko..please comment. I am  not assuming..Thanks