Chapter 2: A Little More Than Sketchy

I gathered my towel and beach bag and stuffed all my things into it. Inside I was squealing like a little pig, I, Lacy Aria McGrover, was about to get ice cream with this smoking hot guy! "Ready?" Archive asked. I nodded, speechless. I must've looked incredibly stupid with that smile plastered on my face.

"So uh, what kind of name is Archive?" I asked him. "It kind of reminds me of chives and onions." I said giggling.

"Well what kind of name is Lacy? It reminds me of that show 'Little House on the Prairie.'" Archive said. I shrugged.

"So did you know those girls?" I asked as I moved my annoying brownish red hair out of my face.

"Yea. They're Jasmine, Sivani, and Grace. Sivani's my cousin from my dad's side." Archive said. He pounded fists with some kid as we walked by him. As we turned onto the boardwalk, I saw Amber practically eye raping some guy.

"Be right back." I said giving Archive a forgiving smile. I speed walked over to Amber.

"Amber?! Where's Andy? And why are you eye raping that guy?" I asked her frantically. She pouted her little girl pout.

"Andy went to go suck face with some girl and he's a junior at my school." Amber said sighing romantically. I sighed along with her, except I was annoyed. Her wavy blond/brown hair was in a messy bun and her blue eyes sparkled with lust. She was seriously a character straight out of movie. I rolled my eyes at her. "Oh C'mon Lacy! He bought me a grape soda! It's my favorite!" She practically begged.

"Hmmmm...." I tpped my chin pretending to think. Amber wasn't allowed to "see" boys so she always snuck behind her parents back and saw guys anyway.

"I'll make your bed for a week!" She begged. I stayed silent and in the same position.

"Hey, what kind of ice cream did you want?" Archive said suddenly walking up behind me.

"AHA! I'll tell mom and dad on YOU!" She said in triumph. i could feel my shoulders sag at her saying that.

"You keep it quiet and you're off the hook." I told her. She smiled deviously at me.

"You can't tell Marco either! He has such a big mouth." I complained.

"Deal." Amber said, just as her guy friend came back. "Oh, hey Kyle! This is my sister Lacy and her boyfriend...."

"Archive." Just as he said that, I said, "We're not together." We looked at each other. His eyes were simply beautiful, a lovely hazel color.

"Let's go Lacy." Archive wrapped his hand in mine and dragged me away. I was too awestruck to say good-bye to Amber but I could here her shout 'buh-bye!' as we walked away.

"Archive..." I managed to mumble as he pulled me up to an ice cream stand. The sign read Mike's Hot Dogs, but that was crossed out in purple Crayon, and above it was "IcE cReAm!!!" written in yellow, blue, and pink. It looked as if a three year old had written it. I was almost scared to get ice cream from here, it looked sketchy.

"What can I get for ya?" The guy behind the stand had on a white shirt with strawberry and chocolate ice cream stains on it. He also wore a dirty apron. He had blue eyes and a fresh brush cut. His hair was blond and he was giving me this...look. on shirt was a "Hello, my name is Jacob." sticker. I shivered, very sketchy.

"Hmm, Lacy, what do you want?" Momentarily forgetting this stranger's sketchiness, I ordered a strawberry, and Archive got a vanilla dipped in chocolate. "Thanks Jacob!" We walked away licking our ice cream. Nearby was an empty bench, and we went to go sit on it.

"Did you know that guy?" I asked Archive.

"Nope." He said popping the 'p'.

"So how did you know his name?" I asked detecting his lie, which I learned how to do from Andy, who was a classic liar himself.

"It was on his name tag?" Archive looked at me like I was crazy, with one eye brow raised. I could feel myself blush, to hide it I hung my head."

After a sort of awkward silence Archive said, "Wasn't he weird looking?" I giggled.

"He kind of looked like a bum straight of New York." I said. We laughed together, this was going to be a good summer. I could tell just by the way Archive looked at me. I felt another blush coming on, this time, I decided not to hide it.

___________________________________________________________________________

*sigh* HEY GUYS!!!!!! It's Me!!!!! Yea you know who I am. So plz don't tell me about grammar errors and mistakes in this chapter because it was a bit rushed. My dad kinda banned me from reading books other than psychology books and watching TV and getting on the copmuter beacuse I'm "Anti-Social" But truthfully, I can't shut up in school so.... *shrugs*.

I'm sooooooo sorry it took me so long and I promise next time I write, I'll make 38,899 pages!!! No Jk, Jk :) BUt anyway, it was also rushed cuz i'm in the library and i'm feeling paranoid that people are looking over my shoulder *shudders.* So I hope you enjoyed my nonsense writing and there goes some nonsense lyrics over there with a song :) So hope you like, comment, and vote if you want me to continue :D

 Song: Please don't Leave Me~ P!nk

hehe, cuz i don't want u guys to leave and hate me :) I <3 ya guys