I'm Waiting For You To Catch Me.

Louis was like Usain Bolt when he woke up the next morning, it was the first time he was able to shoot from his bed and run down the stairs when he heard the letter box go at his front door.

And even if he did trip over his own feet on the bottom step and nearly fall flat on his face, he still managed to crawl to the letters scattered on the floor and search through them.

And oh how his heart thumped with excitement as he saw the familiar writing once again.

The letters made Harry feel alive, like he was here, watching Louis, looking after him and letting him continue like he was there.

He sat up and ripped the envelope open, taking no time to pull the letter out properly.

He unfolded the letter and his eyes scanned over the writing, a small smile appearing.

Louis,

Why do I have a bad feeling that you probably got a little over excited about this letter?

Probably because I know you well boo.

So, how are you this morning? Please remember to feed the cat. You've probably forgotten that we own one, haven't you? Well we have one babe and she's starving probably.

I imagine it's early morning.

You have the full day ahead off you babe.

I've arranged for the boys to pick you up at noon, you're going somewhere special.

A little clue.
There was once a day, where you wore the brightest of red chinos and had suspenders to match. You wore your glasses, the black ones. You always wore them on the tip of your nose as you read. You looked adorable that day.
But what made it different from any other day was the way you turned to me and said

"Your curls make me horny sometimes"

Dress casually and maybe wear a pair of those jeans that make your arse look fabulous. The black ones, you know the ones with the rips in the knees? Please.

Don't forget to eat baby. Why don't you have a bagel? If there isn't any in the house, it's because I'm not there to do the shopping, so go out and do the shopping later!

Anyway. I love you darling.

And you know, you're always in my heart.

Harry X

"Your curls make me horny sometimes" Louis said with a breathless laugh, wiping his eyes as he looked up at the image he saw as Harry in front off him.

His fingers trailed over the paper, feeling every crinkle and fold. His thumb felt over the L on his name, feeling where he had pressed a little harder on the paper allowing the ink to spread.

And he missed this, missed sometimes catching Harry writing these letters, his tongue sticking out of his teeth as he concentrated and the way he'd continually push his hair back from his face as it fell as he leant forward.

He held the letter tightly in his hands and slowly trailed himself back up the stairs, he tip toed on the cold landing floor into his room.

He looked at the half messy bed, his side now crumpled where he had been laying whereas Harry's side was still perfectly neat, even the slight dent in the pillow where his head used to rest.

He gently placed the letter onto the pile and sat down on the side of the bed, his eyes were attached to the open wardrobe door. Nothing but a bright floral shirt in his view.