Time Is Supposed to Heal You.

I know a lot of you didn't want to lose Harry. But I can promise you, it'll all work out. Just keep reading!

It was day after day.

Louis couldn't carry on, at least that is what he told himself. He was forever going to be a small fragment of a once adoring fairy tale.

And Louis wasn't upset anymore, he was full of anger and disappointment.

There was constant questions in his mind, he would either ask why Harry would leave him broken and alone or why did he think that taking his own life would fix Louis in any way at all.

Liam and Niall would visit every day, Niall would insist he stayed the night most of the time. They were babysitting him.

"Louis, shall we go and get some lunch?"

"Mate, let's go to the studio? Or maybe even go see Zayn for the day?"

But Louis still found it impossible to find his voice, it was like he lost it the moment Harry left.

Why should he use it? The only person he wanted to speak to was Harry.

It was August 28th when he got up to get the post, he got up every morning to get the post and would place all of Harry's letters by the kettle. Harry would always put them there, so when he came to make a tea at the end off the day he would remember to read them.

As ever, Louis fell onto the couch, his body fragile, his eyes tired and his life seeming frail and flicked through the letters. Placing them in two piles for the both of them and then another for their joint letters.

It was on this day that something stuck out at him and Louis' eyes practically bulged out of his head and his heart raced like it did the first time Harry touched him.

He knew that hand writing, he knew the way a certain somebody would join his letters to perfection when he wrote to somebody.

But it was the name.

Louis Tomlinson - Styles.

Wrote perfectly, little hearts over the I's like a pre teen would do for their crush but Louis always found it adorable.

But was this a dream? It had to be.

Louis' husband was dead.

Louis ripped the envelope as fast he possibly could and pulled the perfectly folded piece of paper from it, and he near enough had a heart attack on the spot as he smelt Harry's familiar aftershave practically flurry from the open envelope.

Oh how he had missed that smell, he missed the way you could still smell it through out the house although Harry had been gone for days. And he missed nagging at Harry to learn to put the bottle down, he never needed that much.

He sat staring at the letter, his brain not willing to correspond with his fingers to unfold it and read the words. His breathing was unsteady and he was certain his heart was beating at such a horrible speed.

But he did, his fingers trembling as he unfolded the paper to reveal the familiar loving hand writing.

And the first word Louis, made him well up almost instantly, the tears that he had been unable to force out were now like a waterfall, dripping single tears onto the paper.

Louis,

My sweet Louis.

I'm sure you're wondering how I'm writing to you right now, but don't worry baby I've got it all figured out.

I'm sure you're annoyed and angry at me right now, aren't you?

I know you are, but please try to understand.