Cinco

I woke up to someone thrusting a large object into me. I moaned and looked at the culprit. Sosuke.

"Aizen-sama, what are-ahh!!" His thrusts became faster and harder. I was laying on is chest before he flipped us over and pushed faster and faster and faster into me. "Mm, You feel so good. Say my name." He told me. "Aizen-sama!" I moaned. "My government name."

I sucked in a deep breath and moaned out his name. "Mm, Sosuke." I clawed at his back. He was rocking us back and forth so hard; the head board broke, the foundations of the bed gave way and we were sliding back and forth on the floor.

Soon enough, I came on his thick- "Fuuckk! (Y/N)!" Sosuke moaned/yelled. I laid back and let Sosuke continue to thrust into me, moaning involuntarily throughout every thrust. He flipped me over so I was laying on my chest and my hands gripping tightly on the sheets beneath me; my derriere sticking up in the air, open to Sosuke's access to my body.

He took me mercilessly from behind, my walls squeezing tightly on him. He was getting bigger inside of me with every pound into my lewd pussy (or desired area). He was going so fast and hard that it was getting to be a bit harder to moan his name.

"Ahhhhhhh. . . " My moans were breathless, but distinguishable no less. Sosuke slapped my left cheek and then rubbed it to make the sting go away faster. This was getting to be a bit too much intensity, my high coming and going as Sosuke thrust, pounded and grinded into me mercilessly.

He seemed to never get tired. . .

We continued these actions until Sosuke's thirteenth climax. Of course, I'd keep count only because I know when I confront him about our morning intercourse later on, I'll have to get him to let me prove a point, and to back it up, my count will only contribute to this point. . . If that makes sense. . .

If I'll be able to stand up. . .

Sosuke left my room after he showered and dressed himself, but before he left, I heard him whisper something about me belonging to him and only him. I was so tired that I had to slee. . .

~~~

"Kohana, wake up. Aizen-sama needs to speak with you." I looked up at Starrk. "I want to sleep, tell him I said later." I muttered.

I felt something warm on my thigh. I opened my eyes to see Sosuke rubbing my leg and staring alluringly at me. "We'll talk after you've showered, my love. Important matters are to be discussed."

"I'm too tired to get up." I maundered. I felt him pull my covers off me and pick me up bridal style. He walked to the bathroom and sat me in the tub and turned on the water. It was then that I had noticed Grimmjow wasn't in my bed or in the bathroom.

"What is bothering you, my dear (Y/n)?"

"W-where's Grimmjow?" He narrowed his eyes even the slightest bit. "He is resting in his room. Why are you concerned?" I looked away from him and began to construct my response in my head. The warm water running over me wasn't helping my train of thought one bit. It was so relaxing, causing me to moan involuntarily.

"Answer me, (Y/n)." I looked up at Sosuke, as he stared at my naked form lustfully, his hand slipped down to my womanhood, thrusting two fingers into me. I moaned as my right eye twitched. "Ah! Lord Aizen, please, stop!" I yelped.

"You didn't answer me, (Y/n)." He stated, his voice grew deeper and darker than before. I jerked my hips forward meeting his thrust as I arched my back. "Mm, I-I was just c-curious as to. . .ah . . . where he w-was. Mm Sosuke. . ."

He continued his actions a few more times before pulling away and letting me cum freely. I bit my lip and shut my eyes.

"I'll let you shower. When you are through, I'll be in my throne room. Don't make me wait too long, (Y/n)." Sosuke prompted and then kissed me lightly and left the room.

Damn. . .