Beach day to remember

Grays POV
As the waves crashed down, Juvia's grip on the bottom of my sleeve tightened, making me worry.

"Gray-sama" Juvia said staring of into the ocean with consternation.

"I won't let you go" I said stepping in front of her. A shadowed figure emerged out of the ocean, catching my attention.

"Father" is all Juvia says before her eyes go a darker shade of blue.

"Juvia, today you will return to the ocean, leave behind what you have found on the surface" a man said getting closer. Behind him a wave began to form.

"She ain't going anywhere old man" I said as anger took hold.

"What did you say boy?" He said turning his attention to me.

"She isn't some puppet that's you can manipulate" I shouted taking a step forward. Juvia grabbed my hand and yanked me down when a sharp string of ice grazed my ear. Juvia turned to her father, she looked pissed and I mean it. She had the look of death in her eyes.

"Ahhh Juvia, You have your mothers eyes" he father said. Juvia flinched at his comment, but soon shrugged it off. Her body then turned to water as she lifted into the air and out of my reach.

"Juvia?" I questioned her hoping she new what I wanted to know.

"Gray-sama" she said still staring at her father. At that moment she took a glance at me and smiled. Her smile soon faded as she turned and launched at her father before I could react.
She took a swing at him but he leaned back and shot a shard of ice at her. Before she could react, I created a nice shield that deflected the attack. I started to ski towards her by freezing the water beneath my feet.

"You bastered!" I yelled at the figure and swung a fist. Taking him by surprised, I hit directly on target and he flew back and landed in the ocean.

"Gray-sama" Juvia looked startled at my sudden movement.

"Juvia are you ok? Did he get you? If he lays a finger on you he'll" I finished searching Juvia's face, getting trapped in her dark blue eyes as they returned to their normal colour.

"... He'll wish he hadn't" was all I could say before I took a hard blow to the back.

"Ahh" I gasped for air as i was dragged beneath a crashing wave by seaweed.

"Gray!" Juvia yelped. I couldn't reach her. I promise I would keep her safe but how could I do that from down here. I was snapped out of my thoughts as the air was escaping my mouth. I... Can't... Breath I thought as it started to fade to black. Before I lost conciseness, I felt soft lips on mine. I looked up to see... Natsu???

Natsu's POV
I felt sick. One minute Lucy and I were happily walking on the beach, next I have to give ice princesses stupid ass air. The things Lucy expect from me. Before Gray could throw a punch, Lucy was thrown into the water by a strong force. I was mad... Pissed even. Lucy?... I grabbed hers and Grays hand and pulled them to the surface. When we got there we saw Juvia being held up with seaweed from her hands universe her head. All of a sudden ice shards sliced passed her, causing her to cry in pain.

"You will come back down to the depths of the ocean and be locked up. If you weren't stained then I could have considered letting you live-" at this point I turned to Gray. His hair was covering his face. All of a sudden it lifted and his eyes were now red with rage. "Maybe you and blondie over there can rot in the depth of hell together" at this point I was fuming.

"Natsu, be careful" Lucy said holding my arm.

"We can't do anything rash, he may harm Juvia" she pointed out as I turned to see the seaweed tightening around her wrists.

"What else he gonna do?" I turned to see Gray with a dark aura around him.

"Gray-sama, run..." Julia spoke, whispering the last part.

"Silence you worthless piece of kelp" he said raising his hand. All of a sudden a string of seaweed shot through the waters surface and wrapped around her neck.

"Juvia!" We all shouted as it was getting tighter. This is bad...