Enter Naruto Uzumaki

(Y/N) P.O.V
I was walking down the street toward the Hokage's place. 'I hope something exciting happens today' I thought when all of a sudden a blond boy ran past me screaming "HAHAHAHA you'll never catch me!!!" Two chunin were running after him saying "Naruto you better get back here!" And "When we get our hands on you you're gonna get it!" 'What could that be about?' I turned around and saw the Hokages' faces covered in graffiti. I sweat dropped 'wow the kid has guts' i thought as I continued my way to the Hokage's office.

Naruto's P.O.V
I dropped my disguise and laughed when Iruka sensei appeared next to me "AHHHH Iruka sensei how did you get here? What are you doing here?" I asked him Iruka looked at me and said"I could ask you the same question YOU SHOULD BE IN CLASS!!" He then grabbed my collar and dragged me to the academy. "You failed the exam twice and your getting another chance and you're screwing it up again!" I just humphed and looked away. Sensei growled "Because of that you all are going to do the Trasformation jutsu."
Grumbles were heard through out the class room
3rd Person P.O.V
A young pinkette went to the front of the room and said"Ok let's do this Transform!" She yelled and transformed into Iruka sensei. "Ah turned into me good. Next Sasuke Uchiha." "Yes I did it did you see that Sasuke?" She asked the said boy not getting an answer. Sasuke went up next and also turned into Iruka sensei. "Uh...good. Next Naruto uzumaki." Naruto walked up and transformed into a female version of himself but with no clothes on. Sensei fell down from the force of his nosebleed. "Cut the stupid tricks!" He yelled.

I neko Haylee do not own naruto!!!
                                          ~Kitty