Clarke

We got to the parking lot and I was heading to my car, but I soon notice that Bellamy wasn't following.
I turn around and see him walking in the other direction.
"What are you doing?" He turns around to look at me.
"Going to my car."
"Do you even know where Dropship Park is?"
"No, but since you're with me, you're gonna tell me the direction."
"Alright. Rule number 1: I am driving."
"Woah princess. That is not happening."
"I get car sick when I'm not driving. So unless you want me to throw up in you're car, get your ass in my car." He sighs.
"Once a princess, always a princess."
"If I was a princess, I wouldn't be driving. And stop calling me princess."
"Fine. Lead the way Griffin."

***
We got out of the parking lot and I started driving to the crime scene.
"So... what are the other rules?"
"Yeah! So rule number 1-"
"You're driving. Yeah I know that one."
"Rule number 2: Never follow a clue without me." He sighs.
"Okay, but what if you're sick or you're not working that day?"
"You call me."
"For that I need your number." I pull out my phone and give it to him.
"And rule number 3: You're helping me doing the paper work after every cases."
"Only three rules?"
"For now."
"Alright." At that moment, I saw the sign of the park. The two forensic scientists were already there, along with police officers and other MWI investigators.
"We're here." I said while getting out of my car.
"There. I also put my number in your's because the last two rules you have to respect them two." He says and gives me my phone back.
"Yeah whatever."
We arrive at the scene and we both show our badges.
One of the officer comes to explain us the situation while we make our way to the body.
"The body was found at 7 this morning by a runner who was doing his jogging."
"Obviously. What else would he be doing." I hear Bellamy mutters. I hold a laugh at his comment. "The victim's name is Thelonious Jaha, (A/N I needed a victim and I really want him to die in the show so it's a win/win) 49 years old. He's the owner of a little shop in town called Wells in honor of his son who died in this car accident a few years ago."
"Right the one with the drunk driver?"
"Yeah. Exactly."
"And do we have cause of death?" I ask.
"Gun shot to the head."
"Do we have witnesses?"
"We're asking the houses around if they heard or saw anything, but we have nothing yet."
"Alright. Thanks."
"No problem Agents."
As we approach the body, I see the two forensic scientists and also two of my best friends Jasper and Monty, or as i like to call them Jonty.
"Hey Jonty!" I exclaim.
"Clarkey!" They both said in unison. And then they both look at Bellamy who was standing beside me with a questioning look on his face. "Who's that?" They smirk. "New boyfriend?"
"No guys. This is my new partner, Bellamy Blake. Bellamy this is Monty and Jasper. They're the forensic scientists and also my friends."
"You're best friends Clarkey. Don't forget the best it's really important."
"Clarkey? I like princess better." I roll my eyes.
"Alright new rule. Rule number 4: Everytime you call me princess, I shoot you."
"So you're threatening me now?"
"Yeah."
"You would never shoot me."
"Try me." I said raising my eyebrows.
"Princess." I took my gun out of it case and pointed it at him. He stepped back and put his hands in the air. "Woah okay. I get it now. You can put back your gun in it case."
I do as he said and smirk at him.
"So now you call me Clarke."
"Can I call you Griffin? Or you're gonna shoot me?" I was about to answer, but Monty and Jasper distract me with there comments and it seems to distract Bellamy too.
"20 dollars they're having sex in the next week." Monty says.
"50 they're having sex tonight." Jasper says.
"Deal!" They both exclaim, shaking hands.
By now we were both glaring at them.
"If you guys are finished betting on when Bellamy and I will have sex, which is by the way never, I'd like to know what you guys found so we can catch who ever did that murder."
They both smile and took there notepads and began to tell us what they found.