Arlo [In Role Play]

Name: "Arlo, call me anything else and I'll make sure you never speak again." He had a very, very faint accent, hence making it hard to figure out.

Age: He looked to be about twenty, though it was a confusing thing to figure out just by glancing at him, for he looked like a young adult, but his eyes held an empty age to them, as if he had seen everything there was to see.

Gender: He was, as a matter of fact, a male.

Sexuality: His lips lifted up briefly, but it had been there. "That," He said, "is not of your concern." {Bisexy.~}

Species: "Maybe you should see for yourself." A dangerous glare had now taken place on his expression, showing he was indeed angered easily, his eyes flashing briefly. {Vampire, but shush, don't tempt him. XD}

Powers: ----

Appearance: Like most of his kind, his skin is paler than snow, and colder than it, too, due to the blood in his veins to freeze in place, his heart to never beat again - it was really a wonder how vampires lived... Maybe not lived, maybe just existed. Contrasting against his pale skin is his hair - dyed black, so it is a mystery what his natural hair colour was. His eyes... Well, he wears contacts most of the time, tinting his eyes an aqua colour. So, neither his eyes nor his hair are what they naturally were. He stands at the height of 5'9'', and is normally standing with his hands shoved into pockets, or leaning against something. He wears the usual casual human attire, so as not to make himself look strange on his frequent visits to the park - where you'll often find him sitting in that very same place on the fountain.

Personality: Arlo... He's hard to describe, as a person. You could call his personality scattered, per se. He is angered easily, as seen before and closed off from the outside world, but to those who approach him - well, they could describe him as somewhat strict or harsh. He is apparently one of the most sweetest people once he is close to someone, and currently there's only one someone - his younger brother, but he rarely talks of him, so it's better to not ask him. He also seems quite wise - probably because he's lived through more years than you think.

Theme Song: Hopeless - Breaking Benjamin. "I can hear the devil call my name."