~Opening~

Taylor's P.O.V

I am lying on my sick bed in the hospital after waking up from a coma . My mind is totally empty right now ,it hurts like there is something got stuck inside and wants to let off. A nurse came to check me, she gave me an injection and told me not to go out of the bed or it will cause me some harms

Yeah, so I just stay at one place and try to remember things. All I feel is nothing left, my memories have been cut up, everything is too vague and I'm confused.

A voice raised in my head, asking me in concern

"Are you alright?"

I see a face that can't be more familiar, he looks at me smilingly, his eyes are bright as the pretty lights and his smile is so attractive that my heart beats faster. I want to know him right away.

I'm trying to figure out who he is. I'm trying my best but it doesn't work!

The door is opened, my mom comes in. She looks at me and gives me a big smile but tears are falling down her cheeks.

"My little darling, finally you wake, thanks to God "

She holds my hand tight with great happiness in her voice

"We missed you, it wasn't easy to see you sleeping like that"

I hug her

"Mom, don't worry. I promise to always be with you"

She nods emotionally. Pretty much like "I trust you"

"How are you feeling right now dear?" mom brushes my hair by her fingers

I answer

"I'm good now, but..." I stop to think about what to say next, I still have no ideas

"But what?" She worriedly asks

"I can't remember things lately even if I've tried"

She takes me into her loving arm and appeases

"Darling, it's okay. You will get better soon and then you will remember all"

I says biting my lips

"Can I ask you one thing ?"

"Of course, dear"

"Do... I have a boyfriend... yeah...I mean someone close to me?"

Strange look is on her face, I can feel the complexity through her eyes. She pulls water out of the glass she's holding on no purpose.

"Is anything wrong mom?"

"No, alright!!"

Well, I guess she hid me something, her behaviors proved that and I'm really good at reading the other's thoughts. The problem is why my loved mom hid me?

"Mom, pls answer me" I touched her hand, feeling it shaking

With serious tone, she looks into my eyes and ask me, it doesn't not seem like a question.

"If you want to know, so I'll tell. But do you make sure that you want to?"

Fire is burning in my stomach immediately. To know about what I'm curious is really dangerous like that? But I'm drowning in a sea of curiosity.

"I do want to"

My mom became quiet for a brief second. Finally does she begin to start

"Listen babe, you actually 'd dating a guy. But weeks ago, you two broke up"

"Do you know why?"

She paused then said

"He cheated on you! You found out the truth that he just used you after all these times"

I'll be a liar to say that I'm not shocked. Her words and the reality does drag me down. The one whom I still keep his shadow in the back of my subconsciousness, when all my memories didn't goes back to me and I can't remember much, I still got him on my mind. I've thought that he must be extremely special and different from the others so my empty mind kept him. But he's a kind of person who enjoy playing with girl's heart till it beats? Is that him? A Don Juan type!!

How could.....

Is it true??

Wait, why I'm acting like this, I'm doubting my mom for a boy cheated on me. Still I can't deny feeling my heart was cut by a sharp knife aimed it. I bet I used to be in mad love with him before. Right! It could explain much.

I raised my voice and asked

"What's his name?"

"Harry Styles"

I fell deeply into my own thoughts world...

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey loves! I'm Babye xxx

Sending you my love for staying and reading my story. I know my grammar is quite suck but I'm trying my best to write. Your supports will be so valuable to me and I really appreciate that <3

KEEP VOTING AND GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHT ABOUT IT

I'll choose some users to give credits to next chapters . So who want :* comment to let me know

WISH ALL OF YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY BTW