Introduction

A lot of clapping was heard. "Congrats!" "Yoohooo!" And such cheers were heard.

A gorgeous Jeshika, clad in a wedding dress with a white veil and a truly beautiful bouquet of white roses in her hands, walked down the stairs, her hands linked with Kathan's.

Let me clear all suspicions if there is any. Now.

First of all, my name is Mahima. Most of you might know me before from the two prequels of this book but those who don't I have finished my medicine college in Harvard and am presently working.

I am tall, very tall and have developed a good, maybe charming figure in years? My boyfriend says I am curvy too. I have jet black hair, almost till my inches below my shoulders. I have black eyes, was a nerd, and um, quite popular? I might say so.

Okay, my boyfriend was Vraj. He recently finished colleging from JELA college and is presently trying to enter the national football team. He might be able to soon. First me, he's like probably the handsomest man ever born. With wavy brown locks, black eyes with brown tinges, a perfectly sculpted face with muscular body, he had worked his way into the chamber of my heart. He was a great footballer and wanted to enter the national football team. Though our careers were very different, we had pledged to stay together as long as possible. I loved him to the end of the world.

My best friend was Jeshika, who was at this very moment, getting married. To her love, Kathan. Jeshika was a fashion designer, giving quite well on the market. She HAD designed some pretty gorgeous outfits indeed. Kathan, was too a footballer. He was presently a football coach in FOOTBALL HEROES, a national football college. I was very happy for him. His financial status was quite well indeed and Jeshika too could afford by herself the wonderful wedding they were having.

Um, I'll tell out about the others later. I had studied medicine as you know. I was actually aiming to become a medical professor in AIIMS, a very famous college indeed. Just one factor I was tensed. Though he hadn't hinted it yet, nor had I, for that matter, but when two people liked each other as much as we both, they usually choose to marry. I hadn't yet thought about it, but surely we would have to live together. But medical professor.....and football player! How! Let that be, let me now proceed to next subjects.

The reunion of our school badge! The people who read Collegegirls and... will know. At that time, a few people were already engaged and some were not.

Kathan had proposed loudly to Jeshika in the middle of the ceremony. It was known later, that, even Rahil and Roshni were getting ready for marriage. Kenney and Vipul were together but lived differently. Vraj had been living with me in my apartment until he would get his reply from the football coach of India. I was also an author, when I was a teen, I did write though and now I was publishing it and two of my books were quite a hit! Earned me quite a lot or money! They were SCHOOLGIRLS AND.. and COLLEGEGIRLS AND.., if you didn't know, I wrote the books by the name of Sheya.

Let me now return to the present. Jeshika and Kathan were slicing the cake. I stood at a slight distance, with a happy smile. Suddenly a girl came up to me and tugged at my frock. She seemed to be of- I don't know, probably 12 years or so. I smiled ta her sweetly, "What's the matter dear?"

"Are you Sheya, the writer of Schoolgirls and? Because if you are, I got a lot of questions for you! And, I loveeeeee the book." I was overwhelmed. I stroked her head as I nodded.

I wore a pastel-coloured long gown, it was strapless with a flow design. Designed specially by Jeshika, for her bridesmaid. I had my now-brown hair was in a crown-like hairstyle over my head, fully up, the way I like it and I wore white high heels. "What do you wanna ask, dear? Yes, I am Sheya."