Awkward Help

I'm content in my small white bedroom. It's a brightish white. But I don't feel like I'm trapped in some mental institution. It's decorated with band posters, pictures from AP magazine, drawings I did forever ago, bags, things friends gave me, memorabilia pretty much.  

I have a fairly large drawing table placed on the wall with my bed across from it. My curtains and closet doors are black. There are accents of red like my closet door knobs and some picture frames. Also, there's the random Spider-Man merchandise laying around, including a Spider-Man napkin on my wall.  

If you can't tell, I love Spider-Man.  

I also love manga books. Japanese styled graphic novels or just graphic novels. I just love them so much. They aren't complicated to read despite what most people might tell you.  

Currently, I'm reading my favorite manga of all time, Fullmetal Alchemist. The drawings are beautiful and the storyline and everything. I have my phone plugged into my stereo and Better Off This Way by A Day To Remember is playing. Looking up from the novel I can see the giant poster I have of them.  

Life is good. If we could I would put a giant content smiley face over my head so everyone knows I'm in the absolute perfect mood.  

"Jane!" My brother called from down stairs. I shoot back an irritated reply.  

"What?" 

"Get down here!" 

Sighing I find a make shift bookmark to keep my place in my book. Getting up and slouching to my bedroom door I make my way downstairs with an obviously irritated expression. Looking at him from the middle if the stairs I raise my eyebrow.  

"Wanna know what we're going to do for a J-M date?"  

By J-M he's referring to his wife, himself and I. We all have 'J' names and we share the last name of Morrison.  

"Finally taking us classic skating?" I ask, with a hopeful sound to my voice.  

He scoffed "No, guess again."  

He really scoffed? Oh, okay then. I'll just delete all the sports recordings he hasn't watched yet. And maybe urinate in his bed, if we're going somewhere stupid. Of course I didn't tell him, but I think my tone implied it.  

"I dunno, bowling." I said leaning against the banister folding my arms. I can feel the sass starting to build up and make its way to my mouth.  

"Nope. Keep guessing." He said smiling.  

"Why don't I keep reading and you guess?" I said raising my eyebrows.  

"The country fair!" My sister-in-law said from the stool happily. My brother looked over to her.  

"Jace, she was suppose to guess. You already knew." 

Jacee smiled evilly and had a malicious, devious, horrid tone in her voice, "I know, I just wanna countrify her." Her grin and her face had hatred plastered all over it.  

I'm definitely urinating in his bed.  

***************************************** 

Don't get me wrong- I have nothing against country folk. I have a lot of respect for the hard working dare devil individuals. I'm actually good friends with the FFA club. Well, I just had to take one more elective credit to be on track for graduating early and the only thing they had open was 'Rural Living' which is a class about cowboys and cowgirls and their horses and rodeo's. Yah, not my favorite class. With one month to go till summer I think I can make it through without killing my teacher whenever he says 'yee-haw giddy-up my round up roadies!'