one

Aspyn~

Wishing the librarian a good day I walked out of the school library. 

I made sure I walked very briskly towards my locker, knowing very well that they were around the corner of the hallway, the gym being positioned there, and aware of the fact that school being empty, being after school hours, could prove to be an advantage for them.

Furiously typing in my locker combination and stuffing the books I might needs for tonight into my bag , I made sure to keep my ears alert. 

I was pulling out my sweater when I heard their footsteps. They were dragging their feet across the linoleum floor obviously tired from their intense workout.

Shit!

I moved fast. Throwing the backpack on my back and with the sweater in one hand I slammed the locker door shut and looked once at the distance between me and the double doors leading outside.

A minimum of 25 feet. I could get there on time if I ran like a mad horse.
I was about to take the first step when I heard that oh so familiar voice call out.

"Oye bitch!"

I took off.

I ran like my life depended on it which it kind of did. And even at the hands of death, all I could think about was all the time I wasted, slaving away, eating, when I could've gone for a run.
I risked a look back. I turned my head slightly and what I saw wasn't pleasurable. 

All six of them, built up to at least 1200 pounds of muscle mass, running towards me like a pack of dogs. I could almost see the froth forming in their mouth. 

I tore my gaze off of them and focused on trying to get out here alive. 

I reached the double doors and breathed a sigh of relief. Too soon.

I felt a sharp tug at my scalp as one of them tugged at my long ponytail. Hard.

I fell to the floor. And before I'd even reached the ground ,I'd accepted my fate for the day.

The 'leader' ,a boy from my class, pulled me up by my shirt a slammed me against the nearest locker. 

"Bitch, when I call out to you, you respond okay?", he seethed.

We were a intrusive proximity and I wasn't entirely comfortable.

"Yes", I meekly replied looking at anywhere but his face.

"Yes what?", he slammed me again once more.

I winced and brought myself to look at his face before replying. 

"Yes Harry."

*************************************************************
how are you guys? Hope your having a great week.
It was a very very very short chapter it being my first ever one on wattpad. I hope you like it . and give this story a try yeah?
Comment down anything really. About how you like or not like the story idk
-shreya