Meeting Him/ Shopping

Author's Small Note:
If you're eating, kindly finish it first. You might throw up~

Aria's POV

"Hi Aria. I missed you" the guy with a hoodie said and hugged me

"Who are you?" I asked

"It's me. L---" He didn't finish what he's going about to say because a witch. A freaking witch.

The witch laughed evilly "I'm going to take away your prince charming, Celestine. You're not going to see him again unless... fate let see you two each again. But! If fate let see you two each other again, I'll put a curse to your corny love story." And the witch laughed evilly again

"When the time comes and your prince haven't kissed you yet in 12 midnight. You'll be a bunny and your prince charming will be a cricket!!; All evil specially my brother Leofer will rise and will rule all the universe." And the witch laughed and laughed then disappeared.

"Nooooo!!!" I began shouting, It can't be...

"Wake up, Aria!! Wake the heavens up!!" Melody keep shaking me

I opened my eyes and I can feel my tears won't stop falling. "Wha-what ha-ha-ppened??" I stammered

"You were having a nightmare. You keep screaming 'No' and you started crying. What was your dream, Aria??" She replied,asked "Long story. So Uh.  I guess we're going to be late for school, you can go now." I said trying to change the topic "No, I'll wait for you." Replied and smiled "Ok" I said and stand up.

"What's wrong??" She asked maybe she noticed I said a little 'Oh' "remember last night?? is the fire breathing two headed dog still there?? In my trolly??" I asked "I don't know, Do you know where's your trolly??" She asked "Yeah. I put right the---" Fudge!! My bag is missing. "No.no.no!!" This can't be!! My bag is missing "So? Where's your trolly??" She asked "It's missing!! Someone took it!!" I panicked "I can't wear my cloth that I used yesterday!!"

"You can borrow mine, I think we just have the same size." Melody

"Really??thanks" I said

After 5 minutes, I found the perfect cloth that I'll be wearing (Most girls will probably take 10 or 20 minutes just to find the perfect outfit. Even it's a date or not. No offense)

After taking a bath, I quickly wore Melody's striped B&W long sleeve and a pair black short. Gladly she also have extra shoes. I picked the black sneakers.

After changing, I went out.

"So??"

"You look hot~" She answered

"Yeah right! So let's go??"

"Yeah" she replied, I quickly picked up my bag. "Melody, Can you come with me later?? I'll need to buy some school materials."

"Yeah."

We we're walking in the hallways and everything started to change. "Melody, Why are the doors and windows started to disappear?" I asked "So that the bad creatures outside don't recognised us." She answered in response I just nod my head

"We're here" She said "How can I go inside? If there's no door." I asked "Silly!! Just walked through pass it." She chuckled and went through pass the wall. "1,2,3!!" I counted then "ow!!" My head hurts. How come I can't go inside??

"Dear, are you okay??" A beautiful teacher asked. "Yeah. Uhm, Miss. I'm new here, Can you help me go inside??" I politely asked, She chuckled "Deep breathe, Clear your mind and walk in" she said and do it. I closed my eyes *Deep breathe* I cleared my mind and walk in.