Crazy Night

Aria's POV
The class was like hell!! I'm starting to feel like I shouldn't love music in the first place. But what can I do? I was born to be a music lover/ musician.

Melody was an awesome friend. She teach me everything even the personalities of the students here.

Fairies
•Black Red Fairy- meanies
•Pink Fairy- fashionistas
•Dark Violet Fairy- emo
•Blue Fairy- good

Dwarves
•Green Dwarf- nerds
•Red Dwarf- runner
•White Dwarf- Debater

Trolls
•Blue Troll- geeks
•Red Troll- football player
•Brown Troll- animal lover

Goblins
•Golden Goblin- Gold stealer
•White Goblin- Non stealer
•Pink Goblin- fashion stealer

Humans
•Spice Girls- Flirts
•Da Gwapings- Playboys
•Celebrities- Athletes/ Performers & Teachers Pet
•Commoners- Normal Students

And many more... But the most important that you should know is the Wiz-Ies (Wizard+Pixies=Wiz-Ies) Beware of them. Melody told me that they're dangerous. They don't have a face that's why they always wore a robe. So moving on, I heard Melody calling my name.

"What is it??" I asked

"Guess what? Where roommates!!" She squealed "Cool!!" I said and laughed

"So? What are we waiting for?! Let's go!!" She said excitedly then we went to our room.

The stairs here change every minutes just like in the Harry Potter.

When we arrived on our room, Melody quickly opened the door and dropped her things. She seemed so shocked.

When I saw inside I saw a Wiz-Ie and a violet fairy. The Violet Fairy seems familiar.

"Excuse me" I said because Melody was kinda blocking the way. She moved aside.

"Aria??" She said trying to remember her. "Aria!!" I said and hugged me. I was shocked"It's me. Viola" she said "Viola!!" I hugged her back "Cool! We're roommates." She said then I replied "Yeah" and smiled.

I loosen the hug and faced Melody that still shocked. "Melody this is Viola. Viola this is Melody" I said "Hey, Nice to meet you." Melody said awkwardly "Hey" Viola said awkwardly "Excuse us for a minute" Melody said and pulled me put of the room.

"What was that??" Melody said

"Uhm. Viola was nice to me??"I replied

"You're friends with an EMO!! EMO!! You might kill yourself." She screamed

"She's way too far than an EMO!" I raised my voice slight "I-i'm sorry. Can at least try to be friends with her??"

She took a deep breath and "Ok" she said defeated and we went back to the room.

"Who'll take the first bed??" I asked
"Me!!" Viola answered "The second?" "Me!!" Melody shouted "I'll go to the third bed." I happily said then the Wiz-Ie quietly went to the fourth bed.

"So we're settled!" I said then "Shit" I cursed "What's wrong??" Melody asked "I forgot my trolly!!" I answered "Oh. Is that the part you singed then it feels like your flying??" She non stop asked "Yeah" I answered nodding my head. "Silly!! Why you didn't tell me earlier?" She laughingly asked

"I forgot" I reasoned "Find Milly the Alien Meep(Phineas and Ferb). If she asks you, just give her a candy. I'd she refuses try to act like your call Doofen." She said while smiling and shaking her head "Thanks" I said then ran out of the room.

I stopped in the lobby "Sh*t" I cursed I forgot to bring the map and cr*p I'm in the freaking lobby. No one's here. I quickly ran and went back to the room.