Chapter 2

Enjoy!!

Chapter 2

Scott clutched his stomach because of his non-stop laughing. Kirstie’s face was priceless when he started tickling her. Plus Avi kept on messing with her favorite t-shirt and Kevin was just… pissing her even more.

“Kevin, where’s Mitch and Kirstie?” Avi asked.

Scott looked around the streets and they saw no one. Then a creaking of a door made him turn around. He spotted Mitch and Kirstie going inside a music shop. Smiling, he gestured Avi and Kevin to follow him.

They got inside the music shop then a sudden unusual feeling hitted him. Like something’s terrible is going to happen. Avi and Kevin felt the same.

“I’ve got a hunch that this place is terrible” Kevin said. Scott nodded his head and checked the place.

There are several guitars, both acoustic and electric, are placed at the side. Some of which are hung up to the wall and some are displayed in a tall rectangular glass. An organ is placed at the side along with the drum set. Percussion instruments are laid in soft velvet of a flat rectangular glass. A large orchestra piano is at the center with a candelabra hazily lit. And at the back of the music shop is a door ajar.

Scott edged forward towards the door when he heard a shattering of glass.

He instantly went to it and saw Kirstie holding a black book. She opened it revealing a ream of music sheets.

“Hey guys, look at this. Cello chords written on a music sheet. Kevin can play this!” she said excitedly.

Scott looked at her like she has grown two heads. “Kirstie, we got inside a peculiar music shop; the owner nowhere to be found and here you are at the storage room taking some music sheets like it’s just a cute teddy bear displayed at a Carnival shop!” he shouted.

Kirstie looked at him angrily. “Did you just shouted at me?!” she asked, nostrils flaring.

“You know what, I’m out of here. Kevin, come with me. Let’s figure out the melody of these chords” she said, and went walking away with Kevin at her heels.

“Wow, I’ve never seen her so angry before.” Mitch commented.

Scott nodded. “I was just concerned about her. What if she takes away those music sheets and cops will arrest her because of robbery. I can’t let that happen.” He said.

Mitch placed a hand at Scott’s shoulder. “Dude, she already took it.”

Scott’s eyes widened and he went outside the shop in not time.

“He’s very damn concerned about her.” Mitch mumbled. “Oh well, ever since high school.”

Then Mitch followed the steps Scott took.

Avi was the only one left inside. He kept on looking at the shelves. Most of it is all combined music sheets. Then he came to stop at a certain part of the shelf with a written note. It was placed at the exact position where the book Kirstie got minutes ago.

‘Don’t ever touch this book. Just don’t dare touch this…’

Avi didn’t dare finish the sentence. He took off right away to tell Kirstie and Kevin.

And that was his biggest mistake.

A/N: A filler chapter.. tehe.

I was quite surprised that Kirstie got mad at Scott. Poor guy.