The beginning.

''Wake Uuuuuup'' my little sister Lucy yells down my ear whilst jumping on my bed.
''Mrnnnnn'' I moaned tiredly at her but smiled at her cuteness. ''Ok good mornin' Luce I say as I drag her off me and fall out of bed onto my shag carpet rug only for her to pounce on top of me but then he lp me up. I put an arm round her shoulder and hug her before walking down stairs to the kitchen. ''I know Luce'' I say reaching into the cupboard.''Lets have Waffles!''
''Yaaaay!'' She squeals as I pull out the packet and a bottle of syrup and set the table.
''Pop these into the toaster pet'' I say to the adorable 7 year old blonde hair light blue eyed girl.
''Ok'' she replies taking the waffles and pressing them down in the toaster.
''Layla....'' Lucy says suddenly sounding confused.
''What is it Luce?'' I say puzzled at her sudden change of mood.
''Wheres mom?" She says.
That was a good point. Normally mum is up by now if dads still in bed but coming to think of it there curtains were open this morning, which means they must of gone out early to work or to the shop.
"They will have just gone to the shop." I tell her as not to worry her. "Now eat your waffles and get your school stuff together and ill walk you ok?" I get up from my seat and Go upstairs cleaning my teeth before throwing on a pair of burgendy vans, black skinny jeans, and a burgundy crop top.
I grab my rucksack throw my hair into a high pony tail and go back down stairs.
"LUCE! Are you ready?!" I yell up the stairs and then watch her come running down in a red and white school dress and shiny patent shoes. "I'm ready!!" She says grabbing the door keys of the side for me. I unlock the door.

Only to open the doors to hell.

A/N thanks guy for reading and I really hope you enjoyed. Please vote comment and follow for more zombie Gore and madness (it does get better!)