Nicole nicole102292

Character Name- Nicole

Gender- Female

Age- 20

Personality- She is a very strong willed person who never keeps her opinions to herself. That tends to get her into trouble. She is very outgoing and will talk to anyone willing to have a conversation with her. She loves to have a good time. Because she has such an outgoing personality, people tend to see her as a flirty person. She really isn't like that at all though. Under that wild exterior there is a sweet, smart, loving, caring, insecure, and funny girl. Nicole has always been a book worm, and in school was the one to sit in front of the classroom and ask all the questions. She is a very smart person, and that can intimidate some people. They don't expect that from her. She is also very involved in helping other people. One of the things she loves to do the most is to volunteer at different charity events like for kids with cancer. She also likes to work with special needs children. She likes doing things little things for her family and friends, like getting little gifts randomly. The sweet and gentle side and the wild party animal side are contradicting, but they make her who she is, and people love her for it.

Looks- Long brown hair with bangs. Big hazel eyes, and a nice smile. Tall (5'8"). Pale skin and a curvy body but isn't fat. She actually has boobs and a butt. (She doesn't believe in being super skinny.) She has her ears pierced, and two tattoos. She always has her nails painted.

Celeb- Emma Watson.

Style- Cute with an edge.

Likes- books, all music, food, cooking, sports, little kids, writing, movies, hanging out with my friends, boys, family, starbucks, going to concerts, the beach, vacations, sleeping, midnight snacks, late night phone calls, cuddling, the smell of campfires

Dislikes- bugs, bitches, sluts, bullies, scary movies, cold weather (rain, snow, wind), stealers, cheaters, liars, being accused of things she didn't do, fighting with the people she loves, crying in front of strangers, there really isn't a lot that she doesn't like.

Favourite One Direction Guy- Zayn or Harry, but I love them all