Bel's Pov-

It was about 45 minutes of pure fear and regretfulness. For me music is the only way to calm me down when I panic. I glare down at the floor of the bus to see my bag. I go to pick the bag up when the sleeve of my jacket slips up, I quickly drop my bag and pull down the sleeve. G looks at me frantically.

 “What was that?” G said looking at me with resentment

I looked at her like she had caught me committing a crime. I then stated that it was nothing and it didn’t matter. She grabbed my arms. Let go on my right wrist and pulled up my left sleeve gently. I struggled to get out of her grip she just held on tighter. I saw the look of disappointment and grief spread across her face as she saw the red risen scars and cuts from my past. She stood speechless. She stared for about 30 seconds before grabbing my other arm and pulling up the right sleeve. She sees all of my scars and I see a single tear run down her pink cheek.

She whispers to me in a soft comforting voice “ I will be here for you. It will get better. I promise.”.

Another 10 minutes pass in total and utter silence as the fact of that washes over her mind. She turns to me

“Please…..tell me why you do this?.... It will help me understand and It will help you get this off your chest.”. I sat in the seat for another hour explaining to her why. I would rather not explain now. Minutes pass and I turn and in a small soft voice ask “Why do you want to know?.....And please don’t tell a soul. It was so hard to tell you. I’ve never told any other person.” She gets close to me and whispers “I wouldn’t if they killed me”.

I turn to the window as tears fall from my eyes. I get my Phone and listen to the music that has helped me from doing anymore.  As I listen El turns and starts talking to me.