Bel's Pov-

I want this to end, I don't want to hurt anymore. he's gone, he left me here. everyone misses him , even the kids at school. He was such an amazing person. He taught the highschoolers about bullying, but I guess that knowledge went away just as quick as he did. Now everyone hurts me, I'm not talking just about physically, but emotionally as well. They all say I  did it, why would I kill him. Why? Why would I kill my own grandfather? He was my best friends, when El and G couldn't be there. I loved him with all my heart.  I used to live with him and my Nona, but now she's sick and can barely walk. She's sad most of the time, and I think that what maker so her tired, missing him. He was like jesus, not really him but no one could really be sure. Everyday it gets worse and worse, death threats and physical assaults increase day after day. I just want it to end. I don't want to continue hurting myself. It's not may fault he died in a car collision, I wasn't even there. I was in California visiting my aunt and uncle. It really pisses me off, especially when people blame you for something you weren't there for. 

I'm stuck in my senior year in high school becuase I failed last year, with him passing. I was worse last year, but I didn't hurt myself. I though of it, but to be honest with you it scared me. I didn't want to leave, I didn't understand what I was feeling. I just didn't want to hurt, or feel insecure becuase everyone was saying hurtful things. How can so much hate, be inside a human, to even think about hurting people in a way just hurts me. I would never purposely hurt anyone, unless they were being jackarses.

~~~~~~  

Author's Note~

Sorry, we haven't been on. Alot of things are going on in our lives right now. 

Much love

Bel