| Chapter 1 |

~ Contains minor swearing ~
Riley POV
"BEEP , BEEP , BEEP" I hear my stupid alarm clock. I smash my hand on the table thinking I was turning my alarm clock off. Big mistake.
After about 15 minutes of being in pain, I get up and go into the bathroom and have a shower. Warm water falls into my bare skin, I love showers, showering is one of my favourite things to do because it relaxes me. I get out of the shower, dry my self and I put on a dark navy shirt and a denim skirt with white toms (picture above)
'DING' I hear my phone go off.
"Ooh that must be Maya" I said talking to myself
I walked over to my phone, which was on the bed. I picked it up and I looked at the message.
"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF UGLY SHIT.  YOUR SO UGLY, IT MAKES MY EYES HURT. GO DIE"
My eyes started to sting and I feel tears fill my eyes.
I walked over to the mirror and I look in the mirror and cringed at how disgusted my face looks.
"Why do I have to look like this?" I say
"Why can't I look like Maya?"
"Riley...?" Auggie says while walking in.
I quickly wipe my tears and turn around with a fake smile "Hey Augs!"
"Were you talking to yourself? Auggie says concerned
My mind goes blank.
"Er.. what?? Um.. N-No I think your hearing stuff Auggie.. I say
"Whatever" He says and he walks away.
I shrug it off and I walk up to the mirror and started doing my makeup. I don't really do heavy makeup; I only use a tiny bit of concealer under my eyes, mascara and my cherry baby lips, which has a bit of red tint. After I was done with my makeup, I plug my hair straightener and start straightening my hair. I unplug the straightener and I spray my one direction perfume that Maya gave to me. I don't even like one direction but I like the smell of it.
I looked up at the mirror, hoping I look half decent. I was wrong. They were right. I was ugly. I can feel my eyes watering so I looked away because I'm gonna start crying and my mum will ask me a billion questions.
I walked down the stairs and I see my mum in her smart lawyer clothes.
"Hey mum" I say, which makes her turn around
"Hey honey, you look nice" she replies
"Yeah right" I mumble to myself
"What honey?" She asks
"Oh nothing" I say, walking to the door with my bag-pack
"Riley, you forgot to eat breakfast" she says
"I'm not hungry and I said I'll meet Maya at the subway early so... BYEEE" I lie and run out the door before she could reply.
I purposely try not to eat breakfast because I get called fat. Everyday.
~ At the subway ~
'Riles. Meet me by the Feeny sign" I get a message from Maya.
I knew exactly where she was talking about. She was talking about the Feeny poster inside the subway. I walked up to the poster and wait.
7:10 passed
7:20 passed
Our train came but Maya wasn't here. She'll be here in a minute. The train leaves
7:30 passed..
8:00 passed
8:30 passed
She ditched me. Riley stop thinking that, she would never ditch you! Yeah, she would never ditch me, maybe she's ill. Then i look at my phone and realise I have 5 minutes to get to school and I missed my train and the next train is in 10 minutes. I start running, after about 4 minutes of running, it starts raining. Ugh why rain now?  Seriously? Right now? I start walking in the rain. People think walking in the rain is romantic. I think I'm missing something. Hmmm... Let me think.. Oh yeah. A boy 😑😂
I silently chuckle to myself.
After about 10 more minutes of walking, I finally reach school. The hallway is empty. I sign in relief. If your wondering why I'm relieved that no one is here, it's because I can finally walk into class without a bruise. I walk over to my locker, took my books out and started walking to my class.
Being the stupid klutz I am, I tripped over my own feet. I waiting for the pain of me landing on the floor like a fat potato but I didn't feel pain, I felt a warm touch on my waist. Within a second, I was looking up at a boy, with stunning green eyes. I just stare at his eyes..
??? POV
Who is this beautiful girl with chocolate brown eyes in my arms. I just stare at her eyes...

~ A/N ~
Hey guys, this is my first ever story on watt-pad and I'm really excited for you guys to read this. Please comment what you think about this and if you want something to happen in this story (I'll give credit) Bye 💜