Forcible Admission

"So, James? How do you intend to get proof of this murder plot?" Swann asked, tending to the cassoulet she had spent so much time and effort preparing for James. "I don't know," he admitted, "maybe forcible admission?" Dr. Swann giggled seductively at Bond's joke, her blonde hair covering her face. "I'm really going to miss you, James. Please come back in one piece."
"I intend to."

"007?" Q enquired as a figure strolled into his underground hideout. "Indeed." answered Bond, adjusting his tie nonchalantly. "I have some little aids for you on your little Japanese excursion, 007." Q stated, gesturing Bond over to a table. "This," he said with a watch in his hand, "is a watch that doubles as a smoke bomb. And this wallet contains a business card that is actually a match paper. Oh, and there's one more thing."
"Really, Q?"
"Yes, this." Q answered, opening a black curtain to reveal a matte black, sleek Aston Martin. Q continued: "Real beauty, isn't it 007? The ventilation grilles on the bonnet have concealed sub-machine guns, there are flamethrowers in the headlights, and we've connected the satellite navigation system to Nine Eyes so that we can keep in touch with you. And M backed us into a corner after the whole Día de Los Muertos incident."
"Anything else in the car?"
"One important thing, one less so. Importantly, if you push the Aston Martin crest on the steering wheel, you will send thumbtacks from the exhaust. On a lighter note, sir, a small pleasantry has been left for you in the glove compartment."
"Thank you, Q. The gift better not be like that night in Chiswick." James replied, giving the bespectacled Q a knowing wink and driving out of the office in his new company car.