Path of The Buddha

Gruelling. 11 hours here. But it looks like I get to play with the car on this road; The Path of The Buddha. Bond hit send on the message he was sending to Q, his confidant back at base. He pushed the sole of his chisel-toe shoe onto the chrome accelerator pedal as the Aston Martin's turbocharger kicked in, making a noise Bond would come to describe as "positively orgasmic". He slid the black python of a vehicle around the misty hairpin turns until he reached a shack- a shack which, if all went to plan, would be home to an elderly Yakuza member by the name of Kazuchika Tanahashi who had some form of information on the criminal mastermind known as Natalia Arlovskaya- The Belarusian Bear.

"Konichiwa, Bond-San." Tanahashi greeted him cheerfully, yet retained a stern look on his face throughout, which was offset by his jet-black hair, mostly slicked back in a so-called 'man bun', with a few greasy strands hanging over his scarred forehead. "Konichiwa." Bond replied, bowing respectfully to his host, who wore a tailor-made all-black suit and was- rather unnervingly- carrying an unsheathed katana with an exquisite pattern etched into the face of the blade. "Now, Mr. Bond, you wanted to talk about the Operation Checkmate?" Tanahashi asked firmly, his elbows planted onto the oak table placed exactly in the center of the small abode. "Indeed." was Bond's reply, his eyes focused on the small pieces of paper fluttering around the room. He cursed himself for not knowing Japanese. "Well, The Belarusian Bear has made a trio she calls C.H.E.S.S."
"C.H.E.S.S?"
"Clan of Hate, Extraction, Subterfuge and Stringency."
"Sounds fun."
"Mr. Bond. This is very serious matter, pay attention."
"Awfully sorry. Anyway, who else is in cahoots with Arlovskaya?"
"A British man- Jacob Satterly- and a Pakistani- Irfan Kazmi. She's also recruiting those against America."
"Are we dealing with anything dangerous here, Tanahashi-San?"
"Very much so. Arlovskaya can't walk but knows what she's doing with a .44. Satterly is very good in the MMA, and Kazmi has experience in the Al-Qaeda group. Plus, they are brainwashing an English girl called Jennifer Patel who is supposed to be a 2nd Dan judoka."
"And their plan?"
"Launch a terrorist attack on the US president. Bomb his plane."
"Arigato"
"I'm here to help."
"I know"
And with that, Agent 007 walked off into the approaching blizzard.