- Four -

"Son, don't forget to drink your medicine" said Jungkook's mom before sleep,
"yes mom..."

Jungkook went into his room and took a bottle full of pills from his doctor to strengthen his heart muscle. He took out two pills from the bottle. Before he ate those pills, he's staring at those white thing on his hand, he remembered what his doctor said to him 3 weeks ago...

*flashback*

"How's my son...?" Ask Jungkook's mom to the doctor.

"His heart is still functioning but increasingly weak. His heart can stop beating anytime. He had to undergo a heart transplant as soon as possible"
Said the doctor.
"How long...can his heart survive..?" Mom asked again.

"Six weeks with medicine's help, or 4 weeks without it." The doctor said with full of regret.

"That short...?"

Jungkook's mom and the doctor both look to the door, they saw Jungkook who's standing, watching them.

"Am i going to die soon...?" Jungkook asked.

"Son, you can still undergo a heart trans-"

"I know that mom. But if we don't find a donor, that means i am going to die really soon..." Jungkook cut off his mom's words. his voice shaked.

"Don't think that way! believe me! You can survive!"

"I should prepare myself from now on..." Jungkook had no other choice.
"son..." his mom hugged him and cried on his shoulder,
"I will find a donor...for you..."

*flashback end*

Since that day, he will spend the rest of his time happily. He will use his time to do important things and do things he never done before.

Like confessing his love for Taehyung.

Jungkook wanted that boy he loved knows what's inside his heart. He hoped that boy can accept his love. He wanted to spend the rest of his time with Taehyung.

but it seems like those things were just like a piece of empty dream.

He held the pills in his hand tightly and placed his right hand on his left chest. He knows his heart could stop beating anytime.

Actually, his love for Taehyung was the reason why his heart was beating and survived until now. Every beat of his heart contained hope to get Taehyung's love. Every breath he did to live longer so that he had plenty of time to get closer with Taehyung.

But it seemed the reason why his heart beating had gone.

Jungkook opened his clenched hand and let the pills fell together with his tears.

___________

Now you know why Jungkook is worried when Taehyung asked what those pills are for :)

Many of you asked me to make a long story. But i can't promise. I don't know what to do with my story. Sorry :(

Kindly give a vote and leave a comment ^^