street race

Abby and Johnathan above
Abby's POV
Right now me and Brandon and are crew are headed to street wars. There is 6 of us. There I'd hollie .she is 17 with blonde hair,with brown eyes. Then there is her boyfriend Jake. They have been dating for like 1 year .Jake is 6'2 ft with muscles with brown hair and brown eyes. Then there is my best friend in the whole world Leah. She is 17 with brown hair and blue eyes and is 5'9. Then their is me. Sarah cooper but everybody calls me Abby .I have brown hair blue eyes 5'8 with curves and a gangleader. Then my boyfriend Jonathan he has brown hair, blue eyes, and is 6'3. Then my brother Brandon he has brown hair , blue eyes , 6'2. And that is my crew but let's get back on track . right now we just pulled up in race wars and I saw my dad looking at us . but we have all if our windows tented . we all pulled up in our spaces and got out of our cars.
"Hey babe" said Jonathan
"Hey boo" i said . then we started to make out .
"Stop eating each others faces off. And lets race." Said my annoying brother.
"Okay hold your horses" I said. We kissed one more time before getting our money to race with ready.
"So how wants to race first" said hector the bets man.
"I will " I said
"I will to so I can so this beginner
how to race" said this really tall bald man or as I know him as my dad.
"Who said I was a beginner"I said giving hector my 2 grand.
" let's see then"said Dom handing hector his money.
"Alright let's give it up for the king of the streets Dominic Toretto and Abby Cooper" said hector
We all lined up to the starting line and.....
"