the news

Brandon car^
Brian's POV
He said they were from Tennessee , lived with a Rich family and was adopted. But Abby and her brother were in a gang and had warrants in 20 different states for selling dope and assault charges and other things. Their parents are Dom and Letty that's for sure. The problem is now how is Dom going to handle the news and go overprotective on them . well I better go find Dom and tell him .
Dom's POV
I was watching Abby and her boyfriend dance . while Letty was going to get me a beer. The I saw brian walk by.
"Hey Brian are they mine" I said
" yes they are but they have a dirty record"he said
"What do you mean dirty record ...what a minute let's go talk privately" I said
"Hey where you going babe" said Letty
"Ask Brian a question really quick about something I will be back in a sec." I said quickly
She shake her head and walked off. Me and brain walked into the garage and shut the door behind us.
"Okay Dom don't freak out but she is in the most wanted in the world and is their leader and they have warrants in 10 different states and assault charges and more" said Brian
"I will be right back!!!!!!!" I said really mad.
I walked back in and slammed the door.
"I want everybody out except for Abby and her gang now!!!!!!" I said. I watched everybody run out and Abby and her crew look confused at one another. Then I called for a family meeting . So tej and roman and han and brain and mia and Letty came running in.
"Why are we here" said Abby
"I think I know why you are here baby girl" I said.
Abby's POV
Did I just hear him right baby girl . what!!!.. Oh no I think he has done figured out I'm his daughter and Brandon is his son.
After when he said that Johnathan wrap his arms around me and brought me to his side and kissed my forehead. While Brandon came and stand beside me.
"What are you talking about" said my mom or Letty
"She is and daughter and that is our son" said dad
"Are you sure" said the girl beside the blonde headed dude I saw earlier.
"Yes I'm sure brain did a back ground check on them" said dad
" hi daddy and mama "I said sweetly because maybe they don't know about our records.
" so explain to me why are you in a gang and the gangleader?" Said dad . after he said that everything went silent and I didn't know what to say. Then my iPhone went off because on of my gang members were calling me.
"Excuse me can I answer it " I said and went to walk out but Dom grab my arm and set me on the couch while everybody sat down too.
"No answer it right here and put it on speaker" said Dom
"But.." I went to say but he gave me the look"you better do it". After he did that I answered it and Johnathan grab my hand for support.
"Hey baby girl we have a shipment on its way to California you told us to send and shaw wanted to tell you to meet him in London a week from today" said Tran. After he said that everybody had their attention on me. My crew had worry in their eyes . dom's team look upset and mad at the same time.
"K tell him I will try to make it if I can and thanks for the shipment and I will call you later then." I said quickly
"K I will bye baby girl see you soon" said tran.
"You are working with Tran and shaw and they are the most dangerous people in the world and your their boss and how old are you" said my dad furious
"Hmm...we are all 17 1/2 about to turn 18 . And yes we are friends with them. " I said
"Well we have to go back home see you around" said my boyfriend
" who are you and y'all are staying here tonight because it to dark out to drive"said dom
" I'm her boyfriend "said Johnathan
" well I guess I better go get some blankets and everybody somewhere to sleep and I'm your aunt mia"said the brown headed one.
"Okay I guess we are staying and let me introduce everybody. This is Leah , Johnathan, Jake, hollie and Brandon . We will be back . " I said
"Where do you think your going" said dad
"Going to go get our stuff out of pur cars" I said
"Okay but hurry back" said dad
Then I grab my boyfriend hands and told him and the rest to come on.
Dom's POV
Abby look mad when I said put her phone call on speaker. I would have never have guess she would be friends with my too enemy's and their bosses. I wonder what shipment they were talking about . it look important by the looks of it.
"What have they gotten them selves into" said Letty looking like she was about to cry.
"Idk but we are going to get them out of it and bring them all home to live here" I said
I heard the front door slam and saw they are all carrying suitcases.
"Where do you want us to put these" said Brandon
" In your bedrooms follow me "said my sister
" okay wait who is sharing with who"said Abby
" hmm.. Leah and Brandon, Jake and hollie ,Abby and Johnathan"said mia
"Okay" said Abby
"Wait no doing any thing nasty in this house either" I said
"Okay we will not " said Abby

Abby's POV
While we went to our rooms Dom was giving Johnathan "you better not " look. When we got up stair my room was right beside Brandon and Leah's room . I went in my room . The walls were blue and pink with a king size bed with a dresser and chester drawer. We sat down our suitcases and I went to get my PJs out . then Johnathan came up behind me and hug me and started to kiss my neck .
" baby stop it I want to get dressed and take a shower"I said
"Can I come with" he said
"If you can catch me first" i said quickly then grab my booty shorts and a crop top that end above my belly button . Then I ran out my room and down the hallway to the bathroom. And almost made it but he caught me. "I caught you" he said in a teasing voice.
"Come on" I said
After we got out and we got dressed . we played down with my head on his chest and him playing with my hair.
" I love you princess"he said
" I love you more" I said
"Goodnite"
"Goodnite"
That was a I heard before going to sleep.

So what did y'all think about this chapter. This is my first time writing a story so please tell me if something is wrong so I can fix it !!!!
Thanks love y'all
- Abby