Chapter 4

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!
***************************
That stupid bitch....that stupid fucking bitch. I should have known she was a fake whore like I said. "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!" I yell out. I hear a slam then my door get busted open with her standing there "oh look at that daddy left to go get me something, looks like I get to have my fun." She says with a smirk on her face. She jumped at me clawing and punching. Her perfect manicure covered in blood. She pulls my hair slaps me and beats me nonstop then drags me out my room and pushes me down the steps and as she walks down them she says "your gonna tell your daddy you tripped down the steps after you went on a walk and got attacked by a dog. Do you understand me?" She slowly pulls out a knife. I stutter "ya..yeah I got you" I have never been so scared in my life. This bitch just beat me black and blue and left me here. I start crawling up the stairs and when I get in my room I go to the bathroom to treat me wounds. Everything hurt so much and I wanted the pain to go away. Just like I wanted to go away. I couldn't breath, my chest was getting s tight it felt like I would exploded. I go to grab my inhaler but I touch something else...something small, cold and sharp. When I bring it down to eye level my face goes paler then normal...he told her... I think "no my dad wouldn't have told her, why did her tell her...no.." Sitting in my hair was a razor..no not a razor the razor. The razor I thought he took forever the razor I used to almost end my life. My hands start trembling. I know what I'm about to do. I'm going to take the pain away. I flip my arm over and push down.

First cut
For the never being beautiful

Second cut
For not being good enough

Third cut going deeper
For not having a mom

Fourth cut
For her taking my dad

Fifth cut
To make her happy

Sixth cut
Because I feel no more pain

Seventh cut
In hopes I waste away

***************************

Awee poor Tyler :'( things will get better for her but I have to let the tragic moments play out