Ch 2 Meeting the Kyubi

Naruto woke up covered in water, he looked around, he was in a sewer tunnel. He was scared, had the villagers found the cave? Where was he? What happened to Frost and Blizzard? He was confused, he saw a crimson light around fifteen meters forward. He walked to the light and arrived in a giant room. In the back was a cage, 'is this where Frost and Blizzard are? He looked in to see giant bars, in the cage he saw a giant sleeping red fox. Of course, he being a child, was curious and walked in the cage. Then an eye opened, glaring at him.

He jumped back "Who dare disturbs my slumber?" the Fox's voice shook the cage. He soon realized who spoke, the demon fox Kyubi. This was why he was hated, hunted, and beaten for no reason. This is why he was called a demon, jinchuriki. The kyubi towered over him as he fell back frightened.

He shakely replied "Naruto Uzumaki, human sacrifice. Four years old"

The Kyubi laughed, and replied humorously "Kit, I may not like being sealed in you, but you sure are clever like a fox. Your one of the only hosts that have known before they met me what a jinchuriki truly is." Naruto was confused, the fox was supposed to be a vicious killing machine that had no emotions. Then he saw two white foxes, they were Frost and Blizzard, the thing was they were giant. They had just appeared and we're half the size of the Kyubi. The kyubi looked at the two white foxes.

"Ah, Shimo, Fubuki. I see you have made the acquaintance of my host," Kyubi said. They both nodded, and turned to Naruto.

"Yes, we are Frost and Blizzard. But our names are Fubuki and Shimo. We are the elders of the Fox clan. We actually found you by Lord Kur- Kyubi's chakra inside of you," Fubuki said, almost forgetting that someone couldn't know the real name of Kurama until they became a summoner. Shimo looked at Fubuki, and sweat dropped, he was always so ignorant. Naruto looked really dazed, as this was a lot of information to take in.

"Anyways, now that we found you, it is necessary to become the summoner of the Fox clan because of Lord Kyubi inside of you." Shimo explained.

"It'll take a few years to become a summoner, as you haven't received any proper training," Kyubi said.

"How exactly will this happen?" Naruto asked.

"I know of that little notebook you have, put it to good use." Kyubi said.

"Wait," Naruto said, but was expelled from his mindscape. Naruto sat up and looked around the cave, he then saw a man with long white hair, fox ears on his head, and a fluffy tail.

"Yo, how ya feeling, by the way I'm Fubuki, but in human form." Fubuki said, sadly this was too much information as Naruto passed out.

Naruto woke up to cold water in his face. He looked up and saw a clawed hand waving in his face, he looked up and saw Fubuki looking at him.

"So it wasn't a dream," Naruto said in awe.

"Yep, get ready for the training of your lifetime!" Fubuki said a little bit too happily, in Naruto's opinion, with a sadistic smile on his face. Naruto shivered in fear, sensing be was going to be in a whole lot of pain in his future.

"Ok, we start now," Fubuki said.

"Wait wha-" Naruto was starting to say before he was reversed summoned. They both appeared in a large village like area, kitsunes bustled around the place. Their tails and ears prominent, some even in their fox forms.

"Hello Lord Fubuki, we have awaited your arrival," A brown fox gets them.

Naruto passed out yet again, what the hell is going on?