Tell Me lies

Kayla Pov '

Kayla came to Me and asked what was going on I told her i was her I was coming From The bathroom & I saw Him Walking With Kim In the hallway holding Hugging And Giving each other pecks on the cheek

I Explained Everything To Statsia .

She was In shock her mouth Drooped the whole Time I told her I Could Tell she was Mad But Shit I can't Keep that from Her that My Biitch .

Statsia Pov :

I Was In Shock Fr Doe !

Kayla Explain Every lil detail to Me shit me had me mad Af Wanting to beat ass .

" Come on Kayla I said With a Smirk on my face " !

"Statsia What are You about to I can tell by yo vibe you up to something "
"I'm About to Go Confront this bitch df" !!!
All My girls Came with me to show bitches what was up just in case mfs was go jump if I did decide to hit the bitch .
" Oh Yea Bitch ?!" I said With My fist balled ".
Kim , Huh ?
"Bitch UK what I'm talking bout tf !"
Oh his About dre ain't it she said laughing .
Lmao yea BITCH IT IS TF WHY TF YOU AROUND MINE BOYFRIEND HUGGING HIM KISSING HIM HOLDING HANDS WITH HIM BY HIM FOE ?! I YELLED LOUD ASF !
"
YO BOYFRIEND BITCH PLEASE KILL YO SELF DRE ALL MINES DT BOO MOVE AROUND she smirked and laugh and look at her friend Marcy .

BITCH NO HE MINES DF YOU KNO ME AND HIM TOGETHA DF WE BEEN ROCKIIIN FOE 6 MONTHS !

"BITCH HE MINES NOT GET TF OUT MY FACE HOE ASS BITCH MAD OVER A NIGGA FOR WHY MANLY LOOKING ASS HOE !

*SMACK !!

I Stole on that Bitch and slapped her . she pushed me on the grounded and gor on top of me I was still punching her in her head I rolled over and had her hair Ponytail and Was beating ass " BITCH DONT EVER GET DISREPECTFUL WITH ME AGAIN I SAID LOUDLY !

Police officers broke us apart No one jumped in at all cause my bitches would have beat ass but I handled mines !

I Kind of felt good after all that cause , I finally bear her ass she talks the most shit ever .

Idk what I'm Going to Go With dre I deal with him later tho , I Kind of felt bad tho for beating her ass Bit then again I didn't cause it wasn't line I was fighting over him I beat her ass Cause she said sum shit she should have said period to me I wasn't Fighting Ova Andre It Was the fact that she new I was dating him but still talked to him like that's hoe shit .

Me and My girls Headed To 3rd period we all had that class together yayyyy !

Me Becca Kayla , Monique ,Kamni arrived To Class And Took seats in back of the class & Began To take are Quiz that was 30℅ Of Our grade .

I Was Half Way Done with my test the class Room Door Opened Everybody looked up as Usually .

"Damn"! Monique yelled Loud asf she Tapped me 4 Times "Look girl look "
I looked up And it was A Fine ass Browskinnn standing @ the door with the assistant Principal I couldn't stop looking he had on Nike everything he was Muscular AF and had white teeth A Sexy smile To And And his Hair was Long And Curly Kind of He was Just So Cute .

"Would Any Of You like to show Tony Around ?!" Mr .Lon said " yes I said will show him around " okay good "

I was Happy I got walk To my around the halls I Could 'not stop staring @ him .

*6 mins later*

"Walk With me to my locker Shawty "
His voice was bout deep AF and cute in a way . Tony was flirting with me the whole time we were at his locker I could tell cause he would lick his lips and touch his hair Every 15 seconds but I Flirted back .

We ditched class together And pretending like I was showing him around .

He Told Me About his ex And his family And Stuff he was coo AF for my first time meeting him he Listened to me And I liked that .

" But fr You need to stop fw fuck niggas and get with a real one baby girl "

" I Feel You Were he at then he need to come my way I said "

"He in Yo Face Baby girl "

I paused and just looked in his eyes he seemed serious with Me , but I Felt like I was catching feelings already for him Love at first sight was true . I Didn't think about Andre til now I didn't want to cheat on him but I wasn't @ all I was just having a Nice time with a Coo ass Friend . Tony was Real AF he made me feel like I meant something to somebody for once .

"What's Wrong baby Girl "?
Nothing just you just - I paused tears came down my eyes Idk why .

"Wipe yo tears" He said ass he hugged me I wrapped my arms around And him Gave him a hug back he smelt so good the sent of his shirt smelt so Bomb !

I Started to giggle a Lil laughing at myself for making myself upset I felt dumb I was crying off Andre hoe ass .

"Its Okay Baby girl "he said Calmly . We Let go From hugging each other we Stared in each other eyes for about 10 Seconds & he leaned over and kissed me .

His Lips Were So Soft Gosssshh ! We Kissed Until the bell rung so that meaned we kissed for about 2 Minutes .

* Bell Rings *

I Stopped kissing Tony And Hurried and Got my stuff & went To my next period . I Felt weird Like What did I just do I Just met that boy and was missing him I Could not get the shit off my mine .

The Whole Time I Was Thinking about tony I just now noticed I didn't see tony @ all Anywhere .

Tony Pov ;

Man It was My First Day And I was Already kissing People And flirting with them  But The whole Time I talked to Stasia it felt Real  She was So Fine She had a nice body She was Cute AF And could dress  .

I Mean I guess I should ask her To go on a date with me or come over and chill with MW so I can get to know her and Get that other dude off her mine cause I'm gone make her mines