2

For any filler information that is not provided, just know that I mostly follow the original storyline of the show, but things are sped up a little.

~Flashback 2 years ago~
I was dreaming...
I was walking through the forest looking for something, but I can't remember what exactly. Everything around me was grey.

I see a shadow following me from behind, but when I try to look at it it disappears. I think to myself 'I hope it's a jumpscare. I love those!'

I turn around to come face to face with someone. "Aahh!" I jumped and screamed. Then I started laughing. He looked confused and asked in a slightly echo-y voice, "What? Is there something wrong with my face?"

I looked up at him to see his face looked like a dead fly's face. I fell down on the ground laughing really hard.

Then he started melting and turning into various bugs. I immediately stopped laughing and tried to stand up only to find that I couldn't. It was like some invisible force was holding me down.

The bugs all crawled on top of me. I screamed and put my hands up to cover my ears. I shut my eyes and closed my mouth tight so that they couldn't get inside of my face.

I felt them crawling all over me and I shivered at the touch of every single one of their feet. Then I hear him laugh and suddenly all the bugs were gone and he was standing in front of me holding his sides as he laughs at my fear.

He stretches out his hand to help me up. I take it and stand up, looking him over. He had slightly tanned skin, bright yellow pants, a black tux with a yellow collar, a white undershirt with yellow cuffs and red cuff pins, a small black bowtie, a bright yellow cape with a brick pattern on it that went down to his knees, black dress shoes, a tall top hat that floated just above his head, an eyepatch that covered his right eye, golden blond hair with little red highlights, and a yellow eye with the pupil slitted like a cat's. He also had a cane in his hand.

Over all, he looked kind of handsome. "Why thank you Nerd. It is my favorite outfit for this body." I'm not sure how, but it was like he read my mind. "Yes I did. And I think you're fun. Laughing at jumpscares? You're almost as fun as me."

I put on a look of confusion when suddenly an image of a burning city popped into my mind. Then this man walked out of the flames smiling maniacally. I smiled at this thought and gave a little "Ha."

"Oh, really destructive as well I see." Darn it! I forgot he could read my mind. "What's your name anyway?" I asked him. "You can call me Bill." 'That's a really general name,' I thought to myself.

"Well I happen to like the name Bill." Mind reader, right. I thought of him acting like a seal, him hoping around and balancing a ball on his nose and acting stupid.

"He looked at me with a face of disgust and said, "Why would you think that!?" I knew it would work! "To get you to stop reading my mind. Now you never know if you're going to see or hear something disturbing when you read my mind." I smile, knowing I'm right.

"Clever girl. No wonder you're a Nerd. I also hear your good at singing, care to give a demonstration?" I think about it for a second. "Alright. But you have to give me something in return, something that I will choose."

I see him smirk and he says "Deal!" He sticks out his hand for me to shake and it is engulfed in a blue flame. I am startled for a second then look at him. He is still smiling so it must not hurt. I stick my hand in the flame and shake his hand, sealing the deal.

I think for a second for a song to sing. I thought of a song and started singing it.
I got rythum,
I got music,
I got my man,
Who could ask for anything more?
...
~End Flashback~