4

~June 28th~

Three more days till my birthday, and a couple more weeks until we can activate the portal.

Over the summer, Dipper, Mabel, and I have dealt with many things. Dipper and Mabel went to find a lake monster, which turned out to be one of McGuckit's machines, while I went fishing with Stan. This kid named Gideon tried to make me his girlfriend, then when I told him no, he tried to kill my brother and sister. I saved their butts. We also faced some ghosts in an old supermarket store, Dipper tried to become more manly by training with these manitour guys, Stan fixed up a copying machine that Dipper used to create copies of himself so he could dance with Wendy, which failed miserably. We discovered that the actual town founder is a nutty loon who was the 8th and a half president. We found a time traveler and went on a time traveling spree, where I changed the future and interfered with Stan and Ford's fight, but I fixed it. Dipper summoned a video arcade game fighter and almost killed Robbie, luckily Dipper found a way to defeat him, I almost revealed my secret powers. Dipper and Mabel got shrunk by Gideon who tried to ransom them for the shack and my hand in marrage. Um, eww! Then Summerween happened and this candy monster almost killed us, but Soos ate him, which weirdly made the candy guy happy and he didn't kill us...

What were we you ask? Well Mabel was strawberry jam, Dipper was peanut butter, and I was bread for their sandwich.

Then Mabel made a bet with Stan that she could make more money than him if she were boss. She won, but gave up being boss because she thought he had the better method, so I became the owner of the Mystery Shack. I still used Stan's methods, but I was nicer about it to my employees. A few days later, we all fell into a bottomless pit and told stories to pass the time as we fell, but we just came out the top. Then Mabel found a mermaid that lived in the public pool, and tried to free him into a lake, and Dipper gave him reverse-CPR because Mermando was suffocating even though we could have just rolled him into the lake.

It's been a weird summer so far. But I think that I've grown closer to Stan personally. He seems to be not as sad lately. I think it's good for him to spend time with family since he hasn't in over 30 years, excluding two years ago when I was here for the summer. That just seemed to make him sad about what he did.

I was up in the attic with Mabel and Dipper playing indoor mini golf. Mabel was one of the best mini golfers ever. Dipper hit the ball and it bounced all over the room and flew out the window. We could hear Stan yelling outside. "My head! It hit me right in the head!"

Dipper: "Yes! Stan-shot! Does that count?" We all look at Waddles ad he's chewing on the score sheet. Mabel: "The judge says it's out of bounds." Dipper: "You're out of bounds!" Me: "Hahaha, I'm gonna go see if Stan's alright."

I walked down the stairs and saw Mabel's friends Candy and Grenda climbing the stairs. Me: "Hey girls! What's up?" Candy: "We are having a sleepover with Mabel tonight, hehehe." Grenda: "Yeah!" They rushed up the stairs and soon I heard "Sleepover!" Followed quickly by a "Nooooooooooo!" from Dipper.

I saw Grunkle Stan in the kitchen. Me: "Hey Stan, you okay?" Stan: "Yeah, just a small bruise in the back of my skull." I secretly summoned an ice pack from the freezer behind my back and handed it to Stan. Me: "Here. You may be a big, stubborn, grumpy pants, but I still care for you."

He muttered a quick "Thanks." And shooed me away. Me: "Night Grunkle Stan! See you in the morning." I walked over to the stairs and saw Dipper walking outside. Me: "Hey Dip! Where you going?" Dipper: "To the tree house. I can't handle Mabel's sleepover! I can't sleep!"

Me: "I'll try and calm them down girl to girl. You know you could just sleep on the couch?" Dipper: "Nope. I can still hear them from here." He was right. You could hear the girls laughing from a mile away!