Chapter 2; Voices

Chapter 2; Voices

It's the middle of the night and I honestly cannot fall asleep, I fixed my eyes onto my alarm to wake up in the morning, 12:30 AM. I place my hands on my face. Why can I not fall asleep...

"Katie..." I heard a whisper. "Katie..."

"W-who's there?,"I stutter getting out of bed.

"Katie..." I hear it again.

"Sean?...," I turn my flashlight on my phone.

Then all of the sudden everything becomes quiet. No voices. No wind outside. Nothing.

It must have just been my imagination.

I turn my flashlight back off and go back to bed.

"Well that was weird.," I murmur to myself.

"Katie...,"there it is again.

"Huh?!," I jump out of bed.

"He's leaving you. He's leaving you behind him."

"W-what do you mean... Sean?," I question starting to get freaked out.

"Get ready.,"The voice exclaimed.

"Ready for what...?," I questioned worried.

"For tomorrow.To get hurt.," those are the last words that I heard again from it.

"By who?!," I called.

A few minutes passed by and no response.

I crawl back into my bed putting the covers over me. I wonder what that was all about.What did the voice mean by 'him' leaving me and getting hurt...

Was it talking about Sean... leaving?

"...No... that can't be it...," I cupped my hands over my mouth. "Is Sean leaving...?"

The Next Morning(At School)

"Hey Sean!," I waved. He looked at me but then looked down entering the school."What's up with him?"

~~~~~~~~ <After school>

"I wonder what's up with Sean.. he hasn't spoke to me ever since school today.," I sigh closing my locker.

All of a sudden my phone vibrated by a text from Sean saying; "Behind you."

~~~~~Sean's Point ofView~~~~~

"Should I tell her that I'm moving away...? That I'm just leaving her when I promised that I'd always be here...," I thought as I bit my lip. "I need to tell her one way or another."

I pull out my phone from my pocket sending a text to Katie saying; "Behind you."just as soon as I returned the message, I went behind her just preparing to tell Katie that I'm moving. ------

Once I sent the message and she got it, she turned behind her locker and got startled by me just standing there.

"Whoa, Sean... I didn't expect you to be behind me...," Katie gasped.

"Yeah... I'd be startled too if the same thing happened to me..," I sigh looking down. "Can I tell you something, Katie?"

"Anything.," She smiles patting my shoulder.

It's time. I need to stop hiding this. I need to tell her that I'm moving.