Chapter 5

Asia POV
I Started to notice that Chris was becoming suspicious of my actions so I decided to turn things around and pretend for a while. He's currently at work, but gets off in a hour or so and I'm gonna run us a bubble bath, pour wine in some champagne glasses, cook him dinner, and have sex with him since its been over a month.
"Asia you here" Chris yelled while closing the door.
"Yes babe I'm in the kitchen come here" I said in the sweetest tone I had.
Walking into the kitchen his face was like he was happy but he was confused as well because of the fact I hadn't cooked for him in a long time.
"What's wrong baby" I asked looking confused
"Uhh nothing it's just it's been a minute you know" he said sincerely
"Yes I know and I'm so sorry I've been acting off a little and mean kind of but I still love you and I wanted to show you that, so after your done eating we're gonna take a bubble bath so you can relax a little" I said seductively
"Alright A" he said eating his food.
It took Chris about 15 minutes to finish eating and then he was walking into the bathroom. "Well  get undressed" I said already sitting in the bath siping my wine.
"Bet" he said stepping out of his work clothes and making his way toward the tub after getting in and getting comfortable I made my move, I scooted close to him where I was basically sitting on his lap then i kissed him softly on his lip and his neck I could feel him tense up underneath me. "You like that don't you" I said looking in his eyes he didn't have to say anything his expressions told me everything. "I want you Chris" I whispered in his ear and with that being said I was lifted out of the water and walked into our bedroom he laid me on the bed and went to nibbling and touching me in all the right places I know it was wrong but in that moment I wasn't thinking about Chris I was actually thinking about my mystery guy and It felt so wrong but so right at the same time. "I love you" was all I heard him say before he busted his seed on my stomach and fell asleep right there. Getting off the bed I went into the bathroom to clean myself up as I thought to myself hmmm That's What Good Pussy Will Do to you aha. My night ended well and I had Chris in the palm of my hands again and that was all I wanted.

So I haven't Updated This Story In A While I Am Going To Try To Update At Least once a Week From now on I'm really just trying to finish it, but I have a twist in this story that your not going to believe so keep voting and comment as much as you want!!!