Chapter 8

Asia POV
I Had Just Came from handling some business and when I walked in the house there was Chris laying on the couch eating a sandwich and watching tv. "Hey baby" I said going over and kissing him.
"Wassup Ma how was your day" he asked me.
"It was good how was yours" I responded
"It was straight I just been missing you" he said Coming in the kitchen where I was and wrapping his arms around me.
"Babyyyy stop" I said laughing as he kissed on my neck.
"You been gone all day shit I'm just happy to see you that all" he said continuing to kiss and suck on my neck. He knows that that's my spot and my panties were dripping wet I wanted him so bad. I turned around and we started to kiss passionately feeling all over each others body. His hand Roamed my body and made it to my woman parts he pulled Down the sweats I had on and also my panties. Picking me up he sat me on the counter and dived into my paradise licking sucking and fingering me all at the same time. I was just thinking that the head has never been this Fye I don't know what has gotten into him. When I snapped back I realized that I was reaching the best orgasm of my life. I moaned out in pure pleasure. "Wow babe that's the best head you've ever given me" I said with a big grin on my face. "I just wanted to show you how much I appreciated you for leaving me breakfast this morning" he said licking his lips. I got off the counter and went to the bathroom to clean my area off and think about how I'm gone let Chris down easy I mean I only have a week.
So Asia Was The one talking to Low
Lows Her Mystery Guy hmmm.
Sorry it took me forever and a day but I'm gone finish this book today or tomorrow hopefully if I don't get to busy. Thanks for reading and being patient VOTE/COMMENT !!!